Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Osama Bin Laden Dead

02/05/2011, 13:13
Osama Bin Laden Dead
has been caught n killed the say official statement

im still not convinced if he dead or not the lot question that gunna have to be answer 'and without doubt rock solid proof but the storys coming out by the press that he was shot n buried at sea find that hard to belive' but if he is dead this not the end of it not by a long shot

You Get One Life.. LIVE IT..

& Make Sure You Experience Jessica Lloyd Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
03/05/2011, 10:50
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead
I agree that putting the body in the sea seems a bit wierd, but the death of Osama is going to piss off alot of extremists, and I think Lying about it would be pretty pointless.
He cowered behind his wife when they killed him, which resulted in his wife being shot... how pathetic?

I'm a little disappointed that he was found in a luxury mansion, as opposed to a cave.

Twitter: @dVious_Rampant

Running away with Anna Kendrick, Goodbye!
Add Thank You
03/05/2011, 11:01
Feels like his death can never balance what has happened over the years and this won't be the last of it. There will always be someone moving to cause atrocities. Still I only believe half of what I see and none of what I read.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Add Thank You
03/05/2011, 11:13
(03/05/2011, 11:01)FantasticMR Wrote:  Feels like his death can never balance what has happened over the years and this won't be the last of it. There will always be someone moving to cause atrocities. Still I only believe half of what I see and none of what I read.

Wise words. Can see lots of extremists doing stupid things now, and we can only be grateful it was the Americans that killed him, not us :D

Twitter: @dVious_Rampant

Running away with Anna Kendrick, Goodbye!
Add Thank You
03/05/2011, 12:30
News reports suggest that the Navy Seals were ordered to go and kill him with no attempt whatsoever to capture him alive.

Seems odd to me that they could have captured him and put him on trial yet they chose to kill him. (enter the conspriacy theories about the US not wanting a public trial because it was really the Jews and the CIA that did the twin towers)

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
03/05/2011, 14:19
(03/05/2011, 11:01)FantasticMR Wrote:  Feels like his death can never balance what has happened over the years and this won't be the last of it. There will always be someone moving to cause atrocities. Still I only believe half of what I see and none of what I read.

i belive now that he is dead 1st 24hours always doubtfull cause ya dont know what to belive when it comes to goverments and the press ' a thinkin now he really is 'the gunna be alot question that have to be answer tho 'and it will never balance what happen his death ' even with his death still not gunna be the end of it ' as the saying goes ya cut the snakes head off another one rear its head.

im still 50/50 that the dump him in the sea ' if the have the must took dna ' another shit before the did to prove to the world when the questions come out is he really dead '

im just watchin news here the us acually have photo and video footage his death the gunna have to release it cause most people not gunna be satisfied till the stone cold rock soild proof

Add Thank You
03/05/2011, 16:15
[Image: imgchunk_egmoy.gif]
Add Thank You
03/05/2011, 16:27
Ha! Outstanding.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Add Thank You
03/05/2011, 23:11 (This post was last modified: 03/05/2011, 23:19 by GazzaF.)
[Image: zk3a5k.jpg]

he was playin black ops at the time lol

Add Thank You
04/05/2011, 09:13
He's not dead -

[Image: imgchunk_lxgdw.jpg]