Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Jokes

05/09/2012, 19:56 (This post was last modified: 05/09/2012, 20:02 by raylovschicks.)
RE: Jokes
My wife phoned me today and said, "Give Tilly that tin of cat food."

"The dog ate it," I said.

"The Whiskers?" she asked.

"Yeah, the whole cat," I replied.
I said to my mate, "I watched the Olympic Weightlifting Competition."

He said, "The men's or women's?"

I said, "I haven't got a fucking clue."
I want a woman that makes my dick hard. Not my life.

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
16/09/2012, 18:54
I heard dewhursts were going to open a chain of pork butchers through israel and palistine, where are the prophets in that? Jeremy Beadle thought he had a big dick, on the one hand he did, but on the other?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
16/09/2012, 19:13
A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.The librarian says; "Fuck off, you won't bring it back."
Add Thank You
16/09/2012, 19:52 (This post was last modified: 16/09/2012, 19:56 by raylovschicks.)
Babestation is like the Man Utd squad since Ronaldo left.

Good to watch but it's just not the same without the cunt.
My wife woke me up this morning and said, "Your alarm is going off."

"Fuck it," I mumbled, "I'll get up in 10 minutes."

"That's not a very good idea, is it?" she said, "Your alarm is set for a reason."

"Okay," I shouted, "I'm getting up now!"

"Too late," she replied, looking out of the window, "Your car has just been stolen."

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Add Thank You
16/09/2012, 19:58 (This post was last modified: 16/09/2012, 20:00 by Aj85.)
(16/09/2012, 19:13)da1nonly_42 Wrote:  A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.The librarian says; "Fuck off, you won't bring it back."

That is such an old joke - I've seen that kicking around for years but still a good one though
Add Thank You
16/09/2012, 20:03
An optimist walks into a bar.

"I'll have a free pint, please."

Add Thank You
16/09/2012, 21:16
I was in the shop today, and there was a little boy crying because he wanted some chocolate buttons.
"I haven't got enough money," his mother said to him.
"I've got some spare change on me, I'll buy them," I said to her.
"Are you sure about that?," she said.
"Of course," I replied, "I haven't had chocolate buttons in ages, so it'll be a nice treat for me."
Add Thank You
16/09/2012, 22:45
My girlfriend's convinced she's being stalked... Well she's not actually my girlfriend yet...
Two gays are shagging in an alley when a copper arrives, one runs off but the copper grabs the other, "You dirty fuckin bastards, if I'd caught your mate, this truncheon woulda gone right up his arse"
A voice shouts " Yoo hoo, I'm in the wheelie bin"...

[Image: xaz9.jpg] I'd be delighted to offer any advice I have on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know.... Make it so.....
Add Thank You
19/09/2012, 13:15
A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.
Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."
"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her fucking appendix out!"
Add Thank You
19/09/2012, 16:12
A girl call her mum and says "Mum I'm getting a divorce"
"Why's that" asks her concerned mum
"Well all he wants is anal sex, I used to have a tight little bum hole the size of a 5p piece, now it's more the size of a 50p piece"
Her mother says "Listen sweetie, you've a lovely home, a brand new porsche, a platinum credit card, a second home in spain, kids are in private school and half a dozen holidays a year, and you want to give that up for the sake of 45p???"

[Image: xaz9.jpg] I'd be delighted to offer any advice I have on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know.... Make it so.....
Add Thank You