Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the new lay out

28/02/2012, 19:27
the new lay out
Who likes the new layout on the chat box wall with the additton of the new channels the bluebird channels and the credit card bit is now found at the bottom of the screen
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
28/02/2012, 19:29
RE: the new lay out
mine is slightly weird as i have no channels above the video feed and the chat box underneath the chat box so mine might be playing up unless any one else's is the same as mine
Add Thank You
28/02/2012, 20:37
I was the same but once I hit 'F5' it was OK again, the fact is that regardless of the cosmetic changes you still get to see hot birds spreading their legs!!

Twitter
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
28/02/2012, 22:33
at first i got really excited cuz i suddenly thought we could now spend out credits on bluebird lol, but then i realised its just the video from bluebird linked in.

it's not that much different really , what would be a big change is if they improved the stream quality up to what elite tv have on their webstream, the layout doesn't make a huge difference

[Image: ddddd_102.gif]
Add Thank You
29/02/2012, 21:52
mine is now fucking with me everytime i hide the overlay it pops back up even after i have deleted all my cachs and changed browsers its pissing me right off
Add Thank You
01/03/2012, 02:30
usually hate new layout, (like when fb change all the time lol) but actually this layout its a much beter improvement, looks slicker and the choice of addtional channles just incase you get bored or the girls are on a break is a good touch.
Add Thank You
01/03/2012, 02:33
i agree usually i dont like new layouts i dont understand wots goin on agen but theis one with the additional bluebird channels and the credit card thing makes everything so easy, cant wait till i get paid im joining up i cant wait lol
Add Thank You
01/03/2012, 04:41
The new layout seems fine to me, one thing i noticed that is odd though, they have added the bluebird stream to the feeds, but when new sections were added to the forum for elite etc the only one they really didn`t add wass Bluebird which rampant is now linked to obviously, not complaining about the new layout or the added feeds or anything, just seemed odd.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
01/03/2012, 20:41
The overlay problem appears to be fixed as when i turn it off it stays off,as for the new layout its nice to have a larger choice of live streams,but i don't think bluebird babes get naked like on sexstation/rampant.tv the sets appear to be of better quality but i would rather babes be more explicit than have fancy sets.
I wonder if there are anymore changes planned
Add Thank You