Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elite Tv online stream
02-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Elite Tv online stream
Hi I love Elite tv and I want to watch it on my laptop but it cuts off after abit and I have to keep clicking "play" is there a way to be able to watch it abit longer? if so please reply
Thanks Jackk
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Elite Tv online stream
nah i think there is no way to watch it for more than thoe30 seconds, unless you're on the phone then it doesn't cut out until you hang up but yea its really annoying because before they had this new system you could watch as much as you want
it is the best quality stream out of all the online channels though

[Image: ddddd_102.gif]
02-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Any website with Lilly Roma on it is worth a watch, sweet jesus that girl is fit as. Any chance the Rampant guys could entice her over here? I'd be a very happy monkey indeed.
02-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Why oh why do you want to watch Elite tv they do not get naked!! Come on lad lets see the muff that's what I say. Tits are nice, yes but don't we all want to see a bit of the downstairs as well. I agree Lilly Roma is very sexy and yes get gher on the webshow and let get all of the kit off, I'm licking my lips already
03-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Thanks for the info guys!
03-08-2012, 05:08 AM
(02-25-2012 03:01 PM)Timm24 Wrote:  nah i think there is no way to watch it for more than thoe30 seconds, unless you're on the phone then it doesn't cut out until you hang up but yea its really annoying because before they had this new system you could watch as much as you want
it is the best quality stream out of all the online channels though
Sorry my friend been trying to watch it all this week cos of the gorgeous Fernanda lol..not 1 second stream is shite,,blubird is much BETTER as you can tell from my posts lol...

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2012, 11:39 AM
you're watching he stream all week and it is not good quality? is it awesome quality for me, i've been capping there and its mucheasier than with any other stream. bluebird is better because it doesn't cut out after half a minute, but when josephine was on it had like these lines going across the screen when she moved. no biggie but still elite doesn't have this. the stream quality is awesome on my PC, just the cut off period sucks ass. and it never used to be this way either, they used to have full continuous stream

[Image: ddddd_102.gif]
03-08-2012, 11:44 AM
(03-08-2012 11:39 AM)Timm24 Wrote:  you're watching he stream all week and it is not good quality? is it awesome quality for me, i've been capping there and its mucheasier than with any other stream. bluebird is better because it doesn't cut out after half a minute, but when josephine was on it had like these lines going across the screen when she moved. no biggie but still elite doesn't have this. the stream quality is awesome on my PC, just the cut off period sucks ass. and it never used to be this way either, they used to have full continuous stream
you must be lucky cos i cant get 1 second and bluebird for me is always good...

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)