Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favourite Comedian

21/01/2012, 01:32
RE: Favourite Comedian
i liked frankie boyle on mock the week and went to see him live a few years back and he was pretty funny, but then his channel 4 show was just absolute shite, and what i've heard of his stuff recently just sounds like he's no longer trying to be funny and is just purely trying to offend people which is why i don't really like him anymore
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
21/01/2012, 02:12
I like Frankie Boyle, he is funny, he was the best comedian on Mock the week, yeah he is insulting but that is the style of comedy he does,
and even though the last program he had wasn't all that good it had the occasional funny moment usually the stand up segments.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
22/02/2012, 05:25
goto go with wile robo joint 1st with eddy murphy bernie mac chris rock and kevin hart seriously i couldnt pick a fav number 1 they all so funny i just have to pick them alll lol
Add Thank You
22/02/2012, 06:29
russ abbot,les dennis,tommy cooper,dawn french jennifer saunders,rowan atkenson especially as mr bean,two pints and apacket of crisps the actor actresses sheridan smith.faulty towers, 'allo 'allo epsecially vikki michelle.on the buses. sydney james,kenneth williams from those carry on films.red dawalf all the cast.my family,kenny everret, are you being served 'u r 3' 'im free mr humphrys'.on the buses,that girl comedy with 1 charactor with the leaking boobs 'it just a little seepage' cant remember the name boute the dvd.that other comedy from the 1980s where they speed up the tape and comedian guy gets chased by women or guys you they fast forward it very funny.russ abbots mad house. noels edmounds with mr blobby. etc etc Johnjrambo
Add Thank You
22/02/2012, 07:52
you r sad and pathtic oilman! Johnjrambo huh rambo 4 giving me -3 now!i fuck you if i cant make a proper comment dont comment at all then
Add Thank You
22/02/2012, 11:28
my favourite comedian as to be lee evans never fails to make me laugh also lee nelson is really good his show on bbc three is awesome and tat omlette guy is really funny !
Add Thank You
22/02/2012, 12:54
(22/02/2012, 11:28)04moha1h Wrote:  my favourite comedian as to be lee evans never fails to make me laugh also lee nelson is really good his show on bbc three is awesome and tat omlette guy is really funny !

And the award for worst comment on this thread goes to...

That guy just isn't funny, is he even a comedian?

@uknighthawk91
Add Thank You
25/02/2012, 13:59
i used to be a massive lee evans fan, but as i got older i got into jim jefferies, an australian comedian kind of like frankie boyle but with an actual logical point to his stories.

his atheism stuff is so funny and logical and is a good put down to any believers who watch.
Add Thank You
25/02/2012, 20:35
(25/02/2012, 13:59)tightsfanjack Wrote:  i used to be a massive lee evans fan, but as i got older i got into jim jefferies, an australian comedian kind of like frankie boyle but with an actual logical point to his stories.

his atheism stuff is so funny and logical and is a good put down to any believers who watch.
I think i may have seen Jim Jefferies on a comedy program once, he was allright although i can't remember seeing anymore of his material for quite a while now, but based on the bit i remember seeing i have to say that i personally prefer Frankie Boyle's material to his.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
25/02/2012, 21:24
i like to think i'm a fan of "alternative" comedy - (some of my favourites - Richard Herring -Rhod Gilbert -Garth Richards - Mark Steel -Frankie Boyle etc etc) but.... for a good family friendly -puntastic comedian - you can not go wrong with -Tim Vine - he is so funny i am in pain from laughing when i;ve been to see him ! cheese to the max but what the hay laugh out loud !!
Add Thank You