Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favourite Comedian

19/01/2012, 04:54
RE: Favourite Comedian
ricky gervais because he is fucking hilarious and he doesnt care what anyone says about him, russell peters because he is just soo cool, and a shit load of british comedians, because they are more creative and a lot funnier than american comedians
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
19/01/2012, 15:36
(18/01/2012, 20:41)hornyguysi Wrote:  my favourite comedian has to be between peter kay and micheal Mcintyre but if i had to choose one it would be peter kay as he is the only one i have seen live and it was brilliant

Glad to see Peter Kay getting a mention! :DRolleyes
Add Thank You
19/01/2012, 23:21 (This post was last modified: 19/01/2012, 23:25 by pcrossrs7.)
good thread its a difficult one to name my favourite comedien, depends what mood im in. lee evens is always fun to watch his live shows he is so energetic an animated as he tells his jokes. that always gets me laughing the whole way thru
saying that i also really like bill hicks his jokes with me really hit a point an plus the way he makes me laugh is he tells things the way they are but puts a funny spin on it. so he is a good one to watch if you are up for a laugh
ricky gervais because he is fucking hilarious and he doesnt care what anyone says about him, russell peters because he is just soo cool, and a shit load of british comedians, because they are more creative and a lot funnier than american comedians

yeah i agree with that an he was brillient at the globes
Add Thank You
20/01/2012, 10:59
ricky gervais i could go either way on, sometimes i think he's fantastic, like at the globes, other times i just don't find him funny at all.

another one i really don't like is lee evans, i've tried watching his stuff and it's just stupid, as in really stupid and not funny for me
Add Thank You
20/01/2012, 19:55
(20/01/2012, 10:59)humiliateme Wrote:  ricky gervais i could go either way on, sometimes i think he's fantastic, like at the globes, other times i just don't find him funny at all.

another one i really don't like is lee evans, i've tried watching his stuff and it's just stupid, as in really stupid and not funny for me
I despise Ricky Gervais i find him about as funny as getting teeth pulled, i just think he is totally smug and arrogant i actively avoid things with him in it including films with him in any role, because i know he will just piss me off way too much.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
20/01/2012, 20:56
i feel that way about him some of the time, but very occasionally he can be good, like i liked him at the golden globes, not seen this years yet but should be good if last year was anything to go by
Add Thank You
20/01/2012, 23:05
(20/01/2012, 20:56)humiliateme Wrote:  i feel that way about him some of the time, but very occasionally he can be good, like i liked him at the golden globes, not seen this years yet but should be good if last year was anything to go by
Yeah i never watched any of his times hosting the golden globes i don't watch them anyway but i make a special effort to avoid them with gervais hosting, i never rated the office either i thought it was terrible don't see what people found so funny about it.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
20/01/2012, 23:27
afraid you're just wrong there mate lol, the office was the one thing of his i really liked
Add Thank You
21/01/2012, 00:56
There's quite a few I like such as mickey Flanagan , Kevin bridges, seann walsh, Milton jones etc

But my absolute favourite not for the easily offended its Frankie Boyle he just doesn't care who he offends I seen him live he was hilarious but I was so happy I wasn't sat at the front he just ripped people down there to pieces
Add Thank You
21/01/2012, 01:29
I dont like that about comedians Jimbo, sure if people are heckling or disrupting the show then ok they are fair game, but think that ripping on people just for the sake of it is a bit harsh
Add Thank You