Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

If You Could Have Any Superpower, What..

08/01/2012, 19:19
RE: If You Could Have Any Superpower, What..
(08/01/2012, 19:06)hornyguysi Wrote:  
(08/01/2012, 19:03)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(08/01/2012, 19:00)hornyguysi Wrote:  i would love to have the power to read minds like charles xavier in xmen then i could take abit of paranoia out of the equation and stop thinking what people are saying
The power to read minds is good in theory, but would you honestly want to know what everyone thinks of you, because some people what they say is completely different to what they think, you'd end up hating a few people lol.

i probably would but on a whole sometimes i sit on a train and start looking around the train when im bored and start imagining what they are thinking about so maybe it would be good and bad its when you have to start weighing up your choices if that makes any sense
I get what you mean mate, it would definately be interesting on a train or something to know what someone is thinking if you're bored, that plus you'd do excellent on a quiz show wouldn't you, just read the presenters mind and make yourself look like a genius lol.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 19:22
(08/01/2012, 19:19)jesslloydfan Wrote:  
(08/01/2012, 19:00)hornyguysi Wrote:  i would love to have the power to read minds like charles xavier in xmen then i could take abit of paranoia out of the equation and stop thinking what people are saying
The power to read minds is good in theory, but would you honestly want to know what everyone thinks of you, because some people what they say is completely different to what they think, you'd end up hating a few people lol.

i probably would but on a whole sometimes i sit on a train and start looking around the train when im bored and start imagining what they are thinking about so maybe it would be good and bad its when you have to start weighing up your choices if that makes any sense
I get what you mean mate, it would definately be interesting on a train or something to know what someone is thinking if you're bored, that plus you'd do excellent on a quiz show wouldn't you, just read the presenters mind and make yourself look like a genius lol.

lol didn't think of that one. see i knew it would have its advantages and don't forget it will work well in the bedroom you can find out what you're women is thinking of and she wont have a clue
Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 19:28
(08/01/2012, 19:22)hornyguysi Wrote:  
(08/01/2012, 19:19)jesslloydfan Wrote:  

lol didn't think of that one. see i knew it would have its advantages and don't forget it will work well in the bedroom you can find out what you're women is thinking of and she wont have a clue
Yeah that would be helpful wouldn't it, and probably be the only way you could understand what a woman was thinking half the time lol, would be annoying as hell if you couldn't turn it off though you would end up going totally mental lol.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 19:32
true i think you would have to wear a helmet like magneto wears in xmen im not sure if it works on the person reading other peoples mind so if it didn't work you would probably have to live in the country far far away from people
Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 19:33
Haha reading minds would be good if you could turn it on and off. Knowing what strangers really think of you would be alright, but if you were to hear every thought of your best mate you might start hating him lol.

Immortality would be cool, would def come in handy if you were rich lol and you could have some fun doing some reckless stuff. but teleporting would mean same thing as you wouldn't have to worry about these things as you could teleport at the last second ;)
Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 20:27
(08/01/2012, 19:33)tk92 Wrote:  Haha reading minds would be good if you could turn it on and off. Knowing what strangers really think of you would be alright, but if you were to hear every thought of your best mate you might start hating him lol.

Immortality would be cool, would def come in handy if you were rich lol and you could have some fun doing some reckless stuff. but teleporting would mean same thing as you wouldn't have to worry about these things as you could teleport at the last second ;)
Teleporting isn't quite the same as immortality purely because you could still get illness's wheras with immortality/regeneration you just keep going and could probably just do whatever the hell you want, downside to that is you would outlive everyone you know.

Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 20:38
Ah very true.
Yeah that's the down side, you'll outlive everyone and people would notice v.quickly as well, making you pretty well known and then probably tested on by the government haha.

I think just about any super power would be awesome. Telekinesis would be cool just so I can be even more lazy and entertain myself by annoying people all day haha ;)
Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 20:46
(08/01/2012, 20:38)tk92 Wrote:  Ah very true.
Yeah that's the down side, you'll outlive everyone and people would notice v.quickly as well, making you pretty well known and then probably tested on by the government haha.

I think just about any super power would be awesome. Telekinesis would be cool just so I can be even more lazy and entertain myself by annoying people all day haha ;)
I didn`t think about the experiments bit lol, some agency would probably lock you up somewhere and try and kill you repeatedly just to say what happened,
not all powers would be good though, i`d hate to have some of the powers shown in misfits, some of them are terrible lol.

Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 20:48
Haha very true, forgot about misfits. Now thats a great example of how terrible some powers can be.
I'd be truly gutted if my friends were walking round with invisibility, immortality, mind reading and I got being able to move dairy products with my mind haha
Add Thank You
08/01/2012, 20:49
i wish i had the power to be a vampire so i could just laze around all day and then come out to play at night. or the power to make manchester united get relegated to the non league.
Add Thank You