Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

If You Could Have Any Superpower, What..

06/05/2012, 20:39
RE: If You Could Have Any Superpower, What..
anyone ever seen red dwarf with the sexual magnetism virus? i would love to be able to get a dose of that whenever i feel the need, though there are individuals you see that you would not want it for lol on a less dirty note i would say the ability to go back just one day when i have made stupid mistakes in my life so i can live that day again and not do them
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
09/05/2012, 22:38
Given that Mind reading is a very handy tool i'd be inclined to go for that one as it really would make dating soo much easier, no actual mind games allowed and all that, but i'd be torn between that and being invisible, not because it would allow me to see some naked ladies, that's like the short sighted thing about being invisible, imagine being able to travel anywhere first class for free. Getting on buses and trains at no cost or even a plane, that would be fun. Not as quick as teleporting but still a lot of fun
Add Thank You
10/05/2012, 08:48
If i could have a superpower, my superpower would be me being able to fly, because if uve seen the film chronicle then ud no wat i was talkin about wen u have freedom to what you want up in the air, and a new look on the world below you when your flying to wherever you want..
Add Thank You
13/07/2012, 11:59
my superpower would be the ability to make my imagination real, it makes it endless, you wana fly you can fly or if you wana fuck a rampant girl you can,this is the ultimate as it is only limited by your own imagination

just think of all the fun you could have
Add Thank You
04/11/2012, 21:42
I’d have telekinesis like gene from x-men. I think it would be cool to just be able to move things around my mind, I’ll probably just be fucking around with people making them think they are crazy lol
Add Thank You
02/02/2013, 17:45 (This post was last modified: 02/02/2013, 17:48 by juicycum.)
As soon as I saw the thread, I instantly though of Peter Petrelli (Heroes) and his original power. Then I saw that jesslloydfan had mentioned it already. It's good to see another Heroes fan out there. But anyway, yeah I would definitely choose Empathic Mimicry and just copy all of your powers haha. [img]https://As soon as I saw the thread, I instantly though of Peter Petrelli (Heroes) and his original power. Then I saw that jesslloydfan had mentioned it already. It's good to see another Heroes fan out there. But anyway, yeah I would definitely choose Empathic Mimicry and just copy all of your powers haha.[/img]
For purely sexual reasons however, I would choose the ability to make any girl instantly horny and want to do anything for me. Unless someone already had that power in which case as I said before Empathic Mimicry and borrow that power as well haha. [img]https://[Image: heroes_logo2_preview.jpg][/img]
Add Thank You