Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favourite Cars

11/01/2012, 22:51
RE: Favourite Cars
yeah, unfortunately living in the uk means that you can never really own and afford to run something with a nice big engine unless you're seriously wealthy or hardly ever use it

i'm not sure of the exact amount they pay, but i've always been jealous of the states/canada and places like the emirates for the fact they get petrol so much cheaper than us and it means over there pretty much anyone who can afford the car can afford to run it
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 22:59
(11/01/2012, 22:51)humiliateme Wrote:  yeah, unfortunately living in the uk means that you can never really own and afford to run something with a nice big engine unless you're seriously wealthy or hardly ever use it

i'm not sure of the exact amount they pay, but i've always been jealous of the states/canada and places like the emirates for the fact they get petrol so much cheaper than us and it means over there pretty much anyone who can afford the car can afford to run it
I have actually looked for impalas and mustangs on the internet and there was a restored impala you could buy in the uk it looked like new, but aside from the high price to buy it, as you said mate petrol in this country is expensive and i don't imagine a classic muscle car will be economical.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 23:10
no where near economical, you have to remember they have big engines which use a lot at the best of times, plus they weren't as economical as a modern same size engine when they were made and will have only gotten worse over the years.

also the other problem with muscle cars and my lancia is that they're left hand drive which is annoying in the uk and can raise insurance as well
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 23:35
(11/01/2012, 23:10)humiliateme Wrote:  no where near economical, you have to remember they have big engines which use a lot at the best of times, plus they weren't as economical as a modern same size engine when they were made and will have only gotten worse over the years.

also the other problem with muscle cars and my lancia is that they're left hand drive which is annoying in the uk and can raise insurance as well
Yeah exactly, old cars weren't really designed to be economical the engines of muscle cars in particular were designed for power and performance above all with no thought of fuel economy, although to be honest if i had enough money i would still buy an old muscle car.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 23:41
yeah if i won the lottery, sod the big house i'd get a nice house with a decent bit of land and build a massive garage and fill it with muscle cars, ricers and classics
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 23:47
(11/01/2012, 23:41)humiliateme Wrote:  yeah if i won the lottery, sod the big house i'd get a nice house with a decent bit of land and build a massive garage and fill it with muscle cars, ricers and classics
I'd do both mate if i won the lottery, like a big jackpot, i'd buy a relatively big house and build a very big garage and just buy any car i felt like buying, i'd say most would probably be classic muscle cars and probably a few super cars too.

Add Thank You
30/01/2012, 08:32
I am not having car but I do have some of my favorite cars.
1. Hummer
2. BMW 550i
3. Scorpio
4. Audi
5. Fortuner
6. Innova
Add Thank You
30/01/2012, 10:42
E-type Jaguar and astinmartin db9

[Image: e986mb.gif][Image: k4ysfq.jpg]

fMR is my lover and we are not ashamed of our love.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
30/01/2012, 10:47
an E type is a dream of mine as well, do you watch top gear mate? if so did you see the episode last series i think it was when they had a sort of modernised e type, it was stunning, in fact it was almost better looking if that's even possible, but it was also seriously expensive.

the one i mean isn't from the company who literally takes e-types and just updates the running gear etc... it was more a sort of modern interpretation of an e-type, if i can find a pic or something i'll update this post
Add Thank You
30/01/2012, 16:30
My favourite car would have to be the bugatti veyron just for it's sheer excellence and speed the more powerful and faster a car the more better and the car looks good to !!
Add Thank You