Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favourite Cars

10/01/2012, 15:13
RE: Favourite Cars
Thats a very good point... I could do without the jail time.
Talking of jail time, i'd have to rob a few banks to afford the real 007 DB5 ...5m USD is a bit out of my price range.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 23:06
1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 7.0 Litre V8 phwwaaaooorrr love that machine. Can't wait till i've saved enough money to buy and try to restore one haha may take a while like but for sure my dream car.

@uknighthawk91
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 05:07
in my opinion audi is one of the best cars in the world, folllowed my of course mercedes which is a classic, and then rolls royce and then bmw and ford mustang and few more cars
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 06:40
(11/01/2012, 05:07)ineedawank Wrote:  in my opinion audi is one of the best cars in the world, folllowed my of course mercedes which is a classic, and then rolls royce and then bmw and ford mustang and few more cars

i'm not sure if what i like the most about your post is how specific you've been or how much it add's to the discussion Dodgy
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 11:18
I like ones with wheels on ;)
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 19:19
(10/01/2012, 23:06)uknighthawk91 Wrote:  1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 7.0 Litre V8 phwwaaaooorrr love that machine. Can't wait till i've saved enough money to buy and try to restore one haha may take a while like but for sure my dream car.
Yeah i do love that car myself, it`s a brilliant looking car, i`d love to get one, but realistically i know that it probably won`t ever happen and the 67 mustangs and their parts are getting increasingly hard to get hold of aswell as time goes on, which is a shame.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 19:44
id have a unimog if i could have any car, although im not sure it counts as a car, lol, maybe this instead https://uncrate.com/p/2010/11/rally-fighter-xl.jpg
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 19:49 (This post was last modified: 11/01/2012, 20:03 by humiliateme.)
yeah a car like the 67 is only going to go up in value, even for a completely rusted out pos it's going to stupid amounts of money and that's excluding the cost the parts would be
(11/01/2012, 19:44)KinkyLee Wrote:  id have a unimog if i could have any car, although im not sure it counts as a car, lol, maybe this instead https://uncrate.com/p/2010/11/rally-fighter-xl.jpg

wow, you really need to up your dreams if a unimog is your dream car. it's just a off road farm vehicle basically!

also i'm definitely not a fan of the second one you posted a pic of, the thing looks hideous and if you really wanted some sort of kick ass off road truck you're far better going for something like the bowler wildcat imho mate
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 20:17
the bowler wildcat is nice enough, but the lancer evo x dakar version is another great option, the original unimogs are more like farm vehicles, newer ones are pretty nice inside, get some real nice ones converted as expedition vehicles
Add Thank You
11/01/2012, 22:27
(11/01/2012, 19:49)humiliateme Wrote:  yeah a car like the 67 is only going to go up in value, even for a completely rusted out pos it's going to stupid amounts of money and that's excluding the cost the parts would be

Yeah basically even if i was ever to get enough money to afford it, there is very little chance i`d be able to ever repair it if anything major broke and i`d imagine the engine doesn`t exactly use petrol sparingly, same problems i`d have with ever owning the 67 impala really.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You