Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favourite Cars

09/01/2012, 20:16
RE: Favourite Cars
well i think you can go a long way as it has a massive tank and i think it has one or two large secondary tanks as well but it's mpg is about 3 or something lol
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
09/01/2012, 21:29 (This post was last modified: 02/03/2012, 09:20 by GazzaF.)

You Get One Life.. LIVE IT..

& Make Sure You Experience Jessica Lloyd Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 01:35
I do like that lamborghini, infact most lamborghinis look like ace cars, if i could actually afford to buy a supercar it would probably be between a lanborghini and a Aston Martin, although to be honest if i was that rich i`d probably own many cars lol.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 04:22
an aston isn't a super car, and i don't say that because it's not great, it just isn't a supercar as that's a different selection of cars just like hyper cars.

i don't think i could ever really own a super or hyper car as i think for the main part they tend to be owned by people who care more about showing off and impressing others than the actual car.

the kinds of cars i mean are ferrari's, lambo's, pagani's etc... obviously there's some exceptions like classic's or if someone was to give me one for free lol ;)

i'm always reminded of nick cage's line in gone in 60 seconds that's something along the lines of "i see a lot of pretentious dicks in there ferrari's but if i owned a classic daytona, i wouldn't be a pretentious show off, i'd be a connoisseur"

that's probably totally wrong but it was something along those lines. just found the actual quote

"Roger the Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
Memphis: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...
Roger the Car Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur."
Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 10:26 (This post was last modified: 10/01/2012, 12:56 by Bob2306.)
Just to add a little bit of a different tone to this, my favourite car was one I acctually owned. Owning it was was a bit of a dream as I had loved the car from an early age. It is the Lotus Europa. For those that do not know what one looks like I have attached a picture. Fantastic British sportscar. Fast (0 - 60 in a little over 6 seconds) low and cornered like it was on rails. Had to go when we needed a deposit for a house.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 12:05
I have a couple that I have wanted since I had the matchbox models as a kid,

Always wanted a Morgan Roadster and an Aston Martin DB5 (with ejector seat, rotating number plates, etc.)
Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 12:46
@humiliateme, i was gonna quote your post then reply but as it was a long post and i didn't know how long the reply would be thought i better not lol,
anyway i honestly thought an aston or at least the newer ones were supercars.
I am with you on that though mate, because even if i could afford one i'd probably end up getting a muscle car instead, i remember that quote you mentioned aswell, i should do i've watched the film enough times lol, speaking of which had some excellent cars in that especially the mustang.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 13:48
I think this car the mercedes 190sl is freaking beautiful check it out
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C273781
Oh and you can buy it on that page if you have 70k lol

[Image: ddddd_102.gif]
Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 14:22
(10/01/2012, 13:48)Timm24 Wrote:  I think this car the mercedes 190sl is freaking beautiful check it out
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C273781
Oh and you can buy it on that page if you have 70k lol
That looks like a nice car, i always think older cars on the whole just look better than newer ones, and that particular one is only 70k , i'll just buy that right now then, i wish lol.

Add Thank You
10/01/2012, 14:27
(10/01/2012, 12:05)10bal01 Wrote:  and an Aston Martin DB5 (with ejector seat, rotating number plates, etc.)

You may get away with the bullet proof shield in front of the rear window but the problem is that the police would probably object to the machine guns at the front.

Add Thank You