Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

favourite celebrity milf

12/12/2011, 22:49
RE: favourite celebrity milf
(12/12/2011, 22:30)mjw Wrote:  Yes to davina and nigella, for 50+ nigella has a really attractive face and those big ol cans are made for titwanks. Winkleman oh yes always in sexy heels and you know she would be an amazing shag

the thing i love about nigela is that apparently her and that gillian mckeith woman who looks at people's poo are the same age!!!!

so basically eat whatever you fancy, loads of cakes etc... and you end up a hottie like nigela but eat nothing but rabbit food and pretend to be a dr when you're not and you look like some cross between skelator and a weasel like gillian
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
13/12/2011, 09:19
for me its gotta be the classic jennifer anniston..... i know she might not technically be a milf, but who out of us didnt go wow when we watched horrible bosses?

i mean wow, just wow

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bigboywanking for this post:
bazfaeayrshire
13/12/2011, 13:14
yea its kind of weird that now actually you can say that jennifer aniston is kind of milf, pretty hot in that movie about bad bosses lol where she is some sex obsessed cougar type lol
Add Thank You
13/12/2011, 13:48
if i'm honest she's the reason i went to see horrible bosses. turns out it was a pretty decent and funny film but the reason i went was to see her nearly naked!

was also good in just go with it i think it was called where she's in a bikini
Add Thank You
16/12/2011, 21:54
Nigella lawson all day long in my books! although in not so long beyonce will have to be on a list of top milfs, that ass!!! and a lot more haha
Add Thank You
17/12/2011, 02:38
        my favorite celebrity milf at the moment has to be jessica alba this babe is one hot mommy id like to spend one whole guilt free day with
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hornyguysi for this post:
bazfaeayrshire
17/12/2011, 07:01
i had no idea jessica alba was a mum
Add Thank You
17/12/2011, 11:23
yeah she has a baby girl called Honor who is 3years old i didnt realise until i read an article in my sisters magazine about one year ago
Add Thank You
17/12/2011, 11:47
yea don't really think of jessica alba as a milf because she is not old, but then again techinically she is a milf through and through, and i think she is actually like 30 or so now so i guess yea
Add Thank You
17/12/2011, 23:37
i know technically they just need to be a mother to be a milf but in my head i tend to only class women who are over say 35 and a mum as milfs
Add Thank You