Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

favourite celebrity milf

07/12/2011, 11:05
favourite celebrity milf
There are many famous celebrity mothers in the world but out of these five who is your favourite: courtney cox, jennifer lopez, halle berry, mariah carey, kourtney kardashian.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
07/12/2011, 11:51
RE: favourite celebrity milf
out of those ones i go for halle berry hands DOWN. and she looked absolutely out of this world when she was pregnant too. BUT therre is also monica bellucci who beats all of those imo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Timm24 for this post:
bazfaeayrshire
07/12/2011, 13:20
Mine would be Angelina Jolie she is SUPER HOTTTT !! i mean how many peopel do you know sexier than her and with a body liek her's hmmmm would love to see her naked !!
Add Thank You
08/12/2011, 17:41
Why confine to it 5, I would bang the daylights out susanna Reid, Kate garraway, Andrea McLean, Lorraine Kelly, Sian Williams and that's only confined to morning wank material
Add Thank You
10/12/2011, 23:38 (This post was last modified: 10/12/2011, 23:39 by jesslloydfan.)
For me it would have be sarah michelle gellar, and holly willoughby,
i don`t think i really have to explain why, you just have to look at them and see why lol, oh and jessica alba basically just because she is jessica alba no explanation neccesary.
Out of the ones you said though Timm24 it would have to be halle berry.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Add Thank You
10/12/2011, 23:52 (This post was last modified: 11/12/2011, 00:22 by raylovschicks.)
(07/12/2011, 11:05)hardcore69 Wrote:  There are many famous celebrity mothers in the world but out of these five who is your favourite: courtney cox, jennifer lopez, halle berry, mariah carey, kourtney kardashian.
mine has to be most definately cos i have loved her since her debut in front of us and stayed loyal to her all these years lol.. Denise Van Outen..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to raylovschicks for this post:
bazfaeayrshire
11/12/2011, 13:40
a big celeb milf crush of mine is davina mccall. been a fan of hers for ages, plus i can't help thinking she would be filthy in bed! personally i also think she's one of those people who's actually gotten hotter as she got older lol.

holly willougbooby is always a good call as well, as is claudia winkleman but only because she seems a little crazy and everyone knows the slightly "out there" women are always the best in bed lol
Add Thank You
11/12/2011, 14:57
Oh ive got a soft spot for Davina too. I didnt think she was that hot at first, but now every time i watch Million Pound Drop, i fancy her a bit more.
Another Milf, someone that im surprised no one has mentioned, Nigella Lawson! She made cooking sexy.
Add Thank You
11/12/2011, 15:08 (This post was last modified: 11/12/2011, 15:10 by humiliateme.)
nigella is pretty hot as well actually, and she makes great food as well lol

i've always fancied davina but as i said she seems to get better and better looking every year. also doesn't hurt that she tends to wear heels and fairly short skirts a lot as well

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to humiliateme for this post:
bazfaeayrshire
12/12/2011, 22:30
Yes to davina and nigella, for 50+ nigella has a really attractive face and those big ol cans are made for titwanks. Winkleman oh yes always in sexy heels and you know she would be an amazing shag
Add Thank You