Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dudes brutally honest ad for 1999 Toyota Corolla is so good you'll want to buy it!

25/04/2018, 14:26 (This post was last modified: 25/04/2018, 14:29 by ReedeFox.)
Dudes brutally honest ad for 1999 Toyota Corolla is so good you'll want to buy it!
It's always a right ballache trying to flog your old car. Not only do you have to deal with a bunch of cretins and timewasters calling you up trying to get the car for nothing, but you also have to carefully word the advert to try and make your clapped-out old heap sound like it's still got a bit of life left in it.

One guy who's got the right idea is this dude who wanted to sell his 1999 Toyota Corolla. Not an easy car to sell because they're ugly as fuck and no one wants them. But this guys brutally honest ad is so brilliant, that it almost makes me want to buy that heap of shit and I've already got a car. Someone get this man a job in advertising! Check out his ad he posted to Craigslist:

[Image: 2c6xh] [Image: 2c6xi] [Image: 2c6xj] [Image: 2c6xk][Image: 2c6xl] [Image: 2c6xm] [Image: 2c6xn] [Image: 2c6xo][Image: 2c6xs] [Image: 2c6xt] [Image: 2c6xu] [Image: 2c6xv][Image: 2c6xw] [Image: 2c6xx] [Image: 2c6xy] [Image: 2c6xz][Image: 2c6x-] [Image: 2c6y0] [Image: 2c6y1] [Image: 2c6y2]

After such a great ad I'd be shocked if this dude didn't start a bidding war.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR, StrumSolo