Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jay Leno drives KITT from Knight Rider!

11/04/2018, 18:21
Jay Leno drives KITT from Knight Rider!
Well, they actually got through twenty Pontiac Firebirds and Trans-Ams during the show's four season run, but this Firebird is one of only five survivors.  Because stunts, presumably.

And it's kind of disappointing that the only real sci-fi KITT gear present is the red LED bit on the bonnet.  Cars that drive themselves and talk to you are ten a penny these days so there's ample opportunity to ramp up the retrofitting and really impress the kids.

And by kids I of course mean American or British men aged between 30 and 60.

Having said all that, car's cool AF.  Check the video.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/04/2018, 18:32
RE: Jay Leno drives KITT from Knight Rider!
No true car enthusiast would touch a 1980s American "sports" car. Absolute pieces of junk. And an equally dismal TV series. Leno has some awesome cars and some utter trash which should be scrapped.
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
12/04/2018, 08:37
(11/04/2018, 18:32)johncack Wrote:  No true car enthusiast would touch a 1980s American "sports" car. Absolute pieces of junk. And an equally dismal TV series. Leno has some awesome cars and some utter trash which should be scrapped.

[Image: a0a007b6-breaking-news-leadership-newspa...C415&ssl=1]

johncack dislikes something.  More as we get it.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
13/04/2018, 08:28
I am a car enthusiast. Why on earth would I like plastic American crap? Are you the bloke who used to drive around my town in a Pontiac Transam with a Dukes of Hazard horn? 6.6 litres and 150 bhp? Yeehaw....
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You