Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dudes cock gets infected after he uses the stomach of an angler fish to wank with

23/02/2018, 07:47 (This post was last modified: 23/02/2018, 07:48 by ReedeFox.)
Dudes cock gets infected after he uses the stomach of an angler fish to wank with
We've all looked at an object and thought 'hmm, I wonder if I could wank with that?" I know I have; in fact I use to stick a hairbrush up my ass. Not the bristly end obviously.

[Image: 2betz]

Although I have used a hairbrush and felt pretty ashamed of myself after, at least I haven't used the stomach of a dead angler fish like this dude. A Japanese guy recently posted his bizarre masturbation story to forum site 2Channel and the photos look fucking revolting. Here's the stomach in a colander; at least he's rinsing it off first.

[Image: 2bet-]

To make sure the stomach was clean, the dude doused it with ethanol and salt and gave it a good rinse.

[Image: 2beu0]

After it's been washed, he slips the stomach onto his hand like a ropey meat glove and accompanies the photo with a caption that reads "I'm taking off my pants now."

[Image: 2beu1]

Sadly his wank wasn't the glorious experience he intended it to be, as he ended up having to take a trip to hospital due to a stinging sensation in his cock. No shit! Doctors later diagnosed him with inflammation of the urethra. Moral of the story; don't use dead animals to wank with!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
StrumSolo
23/02/2018, 10:11
RE: Dudes cock gets infected after he uses the stomach of an angler fish to wank with
I'm really glad he documented all of this for us and it wasn't just some mad off the cuff wank frenzy when he felt like the stomach was staring at him from across the room. To most this man is a lunatic or some kind of pervert but step out of your head for a moment and you can see that this man is to be celebrated as a pioneer. 

Without experimentation like this how are we ever to improve our daily wanks? Who knows, it could have gone the direction that he discovered the there is a chemical in the angler fish's stomach that creates pure euphoria when rubbed in to the dick. We'd all be thanking him, right before we hit the yellow pages to get an aquarium installed. 

I salute you fish stomach fucking, Japanese guy! I would happily sit with you over a bottle of Saki and pick your brains about the other game changers you've got coming up.

If only you had such foresight to document your hairbrush experiment @ReedeFox.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo