Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Amsterdam's Red Light District bans tourists from staring at prostitutes

23/02/2018, 06:51
Amsterdam's Red Light District bans tourists from staring at prostitutes
As anyone who has been to Amsterdam’s Red Light District knows, it’s not the “done” thing to gaze for long periods of time at the prostitutes in the windows unless you have an intention of buying what they’re selling.

[Image: 2betp]

Up until now, tourists weren’t meant to stare out of courtesy to the girls, but soon it will be the law! New rules will enforce that tourists to keep their backs to the prostitutes who stand in full-length windows. People who break this law will face heavy fines. Shouting, alcohol and drug use are also banned.

[Image: 2betq]

The new law had had to be laid down after the common courtesy code of conduct just wasn’t working. I guess because some dudes are fucking cave men and act like a bunch of Neanderthals when faced with a hot woman. Trust those fuckers to ruin it for everyone else.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69, loadsofposts69
23/02/2018, 10:26
RE: Amsterdam's Red Light District bans tourists from staring at prostitutes
All well and good but some of them get actively annoyed if you don't have a look. I was once in Amsterdam with a few colleagues one of whom was female. At one point her and myself fell behind the rest of group while chatting after a biiiiig dinner. We walked past a few windows as not all are located on the one strip. 

Upon clocking the red glow we kept our eyes front and maintained our walking pace to be courteous but as we passed the ho banged on the window in an incredibly loud and angry fashion. We of course shit ourselves as we weren't expecting this and reacted by turning towards the noise to see her looking moody AF.

So some hos like to be looked at!  Also isn't stopping people having a look a bit like selling a product on the internet with the ad blocker on? I know if I was in the red light and DTF one night then I'd want a proper good perusal to make sure I picked the exact one I wanted. How am I to do that comfortably knowing that a huge fine would be on the cards if my browsing can't be distinguished from ogling?

Well there's only on way for me to find out I guess.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
loadsofposts69
24/02/2018, 11:14
Are you sure that this isn't fake news, ReedeFox. Have never been to Amsterdam but it's certainly on the proverbial bucket list / back bolier. Ok, fair play, standing for who knows how long staring may and should be frowned upon but to not be able to look full stop..thats a tremendous business practice if ever i heard. No booze, no looking at all at the girls offering their services..how can these (esspecially the 2nd) be good business practice. If this turns out to be true, suspect many (myself included) will simply dismiss Amsterdam as yesterdays news (thus leading to increased er, tourism, for other places on the planet offering similar services).
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
loadsofposts69
24/02/2018, 18:17
That cannot be a law surely? It would be unenforceable. If you cannot look then you cannot buy either as you would not know who you were buying. So if you can look in order to buy, how many seconds or minutes are you allowed? Who holds the stopwatch and records the time to present the case to a court of law? 

It would be like saying it is illegal to speed but without telling you what the speed limit is. Sounds rather unlikely to me.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
24/02/2018, 22:07 (This post was last modified: 24/02/2018, 22:10 by loadsofposts69.)
And it was only put in force to deter us from paying 35pound for a railway ticket to get there Sad And now look Angry
[Image: mmmmmmm-791605.jpg] Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to loadsofposts69 for this post:
FantasticMR, gymaddict69
24/02/2018, 23:19
HEHE loadsofposts69 . That would surely be the result if such a law was ever enforced. Not much fun walking down a street like that with blinkers on.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
25/02/2018, 19:35
(24/02/2018, 23:19)GrandDuke Wrote:  HEHE loadsofposts69 . That would surely be the result if such a law was ever enforced. Not much fun walking down a street like that with blinkers on.

Shhh just found Briss staring, bad guy.He has found what his money can buy Biggrin
[Image: mmmmmmm-358967.jpg]

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to loadsofposts69 for this post:
GrandDuke, gymaddict69
26/02/2018, 11:58
(25/02/2018, 19:35)loadsofposts69 Wrote:  
(24/02/2018, 23:19)GrandDuke Wrote:  HEHE loadsofposts69 . That would surely be the result if such a law was ever enforced. Not much fun walking down a street like that with blinkers on.

Shhh just found Briss staring, bad guy.He has found what his money can buy Biggrin
[Image: mmmmmmm-358967.jpg] 

Hey that's not very nice. I'll have you know that Rita has been serving on the red light front line for many a year now. I often pop back to see her. If you look deep into her eyes you can still see that happy girl who used to love running through the tulips, pipe blazing.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69, loadsofposts69, ReedeFox, StrumSolo
02/03/2018, 21:43
On second thoughts, why would i need to look anyways, just guide me to Rita and the rest will take care of itself. One persons blind purchase is anothers lady of tremendous experience. I'll let ya know how things play out (im betting on the latter lol).
Add Thank You