Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You can now go to a David Attenborough themed rave

22/02/2018, 09:00 (This post was last modified: 22/02/2018, 09:00 by ReedeFox.)
You can now go to a David Attenborough themed rave
It's impossible not to love Sir David Attenborough. He's the nations favourite posho and people the world over love his shows like Planet Earth and Blue Planet which returned to our screens in recent years.

[Image: 2begg]

Now fans of this awesome dude can show their love and appreciation for him by attending an all-night David Attenborough themed rave.

[Image: 2begf]

The rave is being put together by Leeds-based promotion company Good Life, and the night will be called David Attenborough's Jungle Boogie. The promotors are describing it as 'a tribute to our national treasure through the medium of disco'. The rave will play episodes of Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II behind a DJ who mixes tunes with David Attenborough's narration and you'll even be able to dance next to a life-size cardboard cutout of Sir David. Sounds pretty fucking awesome! I'm in!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
22/02/2018, 09:25
RE: You can now go to a David Attenborough themed rave
I've never been to a rave or anything of this nature but I feel called to attend this with a reasonable supply of Mandy. Can you imagine dancing all night to the visuals of those shows. I bet it will be fucking epic.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
22/02/2018, 13:04
RE: You can now go to a David Attenborough themed rave
It would be fucking amazing. I forgot to mention that there will be fake jungle foliage involved too. All the better to rub yourself up against while you're tripping balls

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR