Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Red Hot Chilli Peppers fan buys tickets for bagpipe band 'Red Hot Chilli Pipers'

21/02/2018, 08:35 (This post was last modified: 21/02/2018, 08:36 by ReedeFox.)
Red Hot Chilli Peppers fan buys tickets for bagpipe band 'Red Hot Chilli Pipers'
It's a pretty epic feeling when you manage to bag tickets to see your favourite band, especially when you get those tickets at a bargain price.

Duncan Robb, from Chesterfield, England, was thinking of taking a trip to Belfast with his girlfriend, so he decided to check out tickets for upcoming events in the area. To his surprise, the Red Hot Chili Peppers were playing that weekend, and at the bargain price of £25 a ticket.

[Image: 2bdz4] [Image: 2bdz5]

Duncan snapped up a couple of tickets for him and his girlfriend and headed to Belfast for an epic weekend. Unfortunately for him, the band he went to see was not the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, but the Red Hot Chilli PIPERS, the ‘the world’s best bagpipe band.’

[Image: 2bdz6]

With not much else to do other than have a good laugh at their mishap, the couple decided to just embrace the experience and enjoy the pipers.

[Image: 2bdz7]

If that was me I'd be pretty pissed off. Although the pipers were apparently pretty good.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
21/02/2018, 13:22
RE: Red Hot Chilli Peppers fan buys tickets for bagpipe band 'Red Hot Chilli Pipers'
What I want to know is do the Chilli Pipers play Chilli Peppers cover songs or they just nicking the name for the fun word play and erroneous ticket sales?

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
21/02/2018, 14:51
RE: Red Hot Chilli Peppers fan buys tickets for bagpipe band 'Red Hot Chilli Pipers'
I reckon a bit of research would clear this up for you. Have a google and don't be fucking lazy. I ain't doin it for you.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
21/02/2018, 15:17
Looks like they are a cover band but not just for RHCP. They cover things like Aviici too! Seems like a bunch on wind bagging jocks wasting good oxygen to me.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
21/02/2018, 16:22
Did they play

Under The Forth Bridge
Breaking The Wee Hen
Naked In The Dreich
Add Thank You