Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Science reveals having more sex is good for your career

20/02/2018, 16:07
Science reveals having more sex is good for your career
Just when your excuses for ignoring work emails were running dry, science comes to the rescue with this new study claiming that having more sex is actually better for work satisfaction.

[Image: 2bdoc]

I'm not talking prostitution here, I'm pretty sure those gals aren't loving what they do. I'm talking about your average nine to fivers who are stuck in a rut and need a bit of ooomf in their day.

[Image: 2bdoe]

Keith Leavitt, the uni professor behind the study said that maintaining a healthy relationship that includes a healthy sex life will help employees stay happy and engaged in their work. Keith and his team followed 159 married employees over the course of two weeks and asked them to fill out two surveys every day. They found that those who had sex reported that they were in a more positive mood the next day, which led to more job satisfaction and work engagement throughout the day. The positive effects lasted for around 24 hours which makes sex better than any drug on the market.

[Image: 2bdof]

The researchers also found that bringing home your work-related stress had a huge negative impact on the employees' sex lives. So there you have it; if you don't unplug from the day and leave your stresses at the door you'll be a miserable cunt in a sexless relationship. Damn, we better get boning!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You