Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mokase phone case can turn your mobile phone into a coffee machine

20/02/2018, 12:45 (This post was last modified: 20/02/2018, 12:49 by ReedeFox.)
Mokase phone case can turn your mobile phone into a coffee machine
There is a new phonecase on the market that allows you to pour yourself a cup of espresso from your mobile phone. I know, sounds fucking mental doesn't it?! The Mokase is a heatproof case which allows users to make themselves a coffee using an app. 

[Image: 2bdl0]

The device uses thin coffee capsules which contain just enough beans and water to make one tiny shot of espresso. The coffee is then warmed up using a built-in heating system and can be poured through a hole in the case. All you need to do is insert the wafer, right next to your thousand quid phone. Because I'm sure boiling hot liquid won't cause any damage whatsoever.

[Image: 2bdl2]

There are different versions of the case which can fit all types of phones, and it even comes with a tiny pop-up cup that can also be used as a key ring. The Mokase will set you back around £67, so you better make sure you LOVE coffee to get your money's worth.

[Image: 2bdl1]

I'm just not sure this is going to catch on. There are literally hundreds of coffee shops on every corner. Is this really necessary? I mean, I can totally see some douche using his Mokase on the train for attention but that's about it.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
20/02/2018, 12:48
RE: Mokase phone case can turn your mobile phone into a coffee machine
I'm sure I've seen something like this before

[Image: 2bdl4]

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
20/02/2018, 13:21
And fuck off with your app!  Everything is literally right there.

Put a button on the case and job done.  But no, because wankers.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Add Thank You
20/02/2018, 13:57
(20/02/2018, 13:21)ScottyRampant Wrote:  And fuck off with your app!  Everything is literally right there.

Put a button on the case and job done.  But no, because wankers.

They have to make it an app or it could easily be just a portable one shot coffee machine. The app links it to the phone making it "make sense" that the thing is a phone case. What they have missed is that it absolutely does not make any fucking sense whatsoever to have made this at all.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo
20/02/2018, 15:07
The whole thing just hasn't been well thought out at all. If this was on Dragons Den, the Dragons would be laughing their asses off. Lets say you're stuck on the tube and you're despo for a coffee, but you need the app with wifi access to get your coffee. Ain't no one getting wife underground. Get the fuck outta here

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You