Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pilot forced to divert plane after fight breaks out over farting passenger

20/02/2018, 12:12
Pilot forced to divert plane after fight breaks out over farting passenger

I don't know what is it about planes but it always makes people hella gassy. Usually, I'll get a waft of someones rotten anus drifting past my nose but it soon goes away and it's never there for enough to make me angry.

[Image: 2bdkm]

However, some people get downright furious at other passengers dropping farts, which is what happened during a flight from Dubai to Amsterdam. Some dude kept dropping farts that were so repulsive that his fellow passengers actually started getting into an argument with him over it. It wasn't long before the row turned violent and people were beating the shit out of each other. It got so bad that the pilot had to make an emergency landing.

[Image: 2bdkn]

The flight was diverted to Vienna airport where the two guys who were sitting next to the farter who started the fight were removed along with two women who were also involved. All four have since been banned from ever flying with Transavia airlines again, although the women are claiming that they had nothing to do with what happened, and intend to sue the airline. One of the women, Nora Laccub said: 

Quote:We had nothing to do with the whole disturbance. We distance ourselves from that. Do they sometimes think that all Moroccans cause problems? That’s why we do not let it sit. We had no idea who these boys were, we just had the bad luck to be in the same row and we didn’t do anything. All I will say is that the crew were really provocative and stirred things up.

Hmm, not cool trying to pull the race card. Maybe she genuinely didn't have anything to do with the situation but I can't imagine them being removed for nothing. It doesn't sound the the farter was reprimanded at all. I guess we can just start shitting our pants on flights now can we?

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You