Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guy snorts 4.5 grams of coke & runs through street half naked before stabbing someone

19/02/2018, 11:47 (This post was last modified: 19/02/2018, 11:48 by ReedeFox.)
Guy snorts 4.5 grams of coke & runs through street half naked before stabbing someone
A dude named Nicholas Foy got so fucked up on charlie that he sprinted through the streets of South East London wearing nothing but bright pink shorts and then stabbed a random guy in the stomach.

[Image: 2bcvp]

39-year-old Nicholas spent the entire weekend drinking booze and snorting 4.5 grams of coke before going on a crazy rampage. He can be seen on CCTV legging it down the the road wearing pink shorts and carrying a huge kitchen knife. Take a look:

Nicholas then came across 49 year old Laurent Volpe, who apparently got in his way so Nicholas ended up fatally stabbing the poor guy. (Laurent Volpe pitured below)

[Image: 2bcvn]

Nicholas was said to have a history of depression, alcohol abuse and cocaine dependency, and stupidly decided to stop taking his medication before going on his weekend bender. He knew that it could bring on a psychotic episode but he went ahead and did it anyway. He has since been sentenced him to life in prison with a minimum term of 17 years. Prosecutor Susanne Alavi said this at his sentencing:

Quote:Laurent Volpe was on his way to see his family and happened to walk past Foy who indiscriminately selected him as his victim. During his trial, Foy blamed his behaviour on the sheer amount of drink and drugs he had consumed. However, he conceded that when he combined these substances he could not control his violent and aggressive temper. Yet he chose to take this dangerous cocktail before stabbing Mr Volpe to death. This was a callous and, in the event, unsuccessful way of seeking to absolve himself of responsibility. I would like to thank the many witnesses, including Mr Volpe’s family, who came forward and gave evidence in court. I hope this sentence provides some comfort for them and Mr Volpe’s friends.Our thoughts are with them.

Fuck off dude. I mean yeah, drink and drugs are bad, but he clearly had mental problems which he was taking medication for. I'm glad the judge wasn't having any of his bullshit. I feel sorry for that poor dude who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. RIP to Laurent Volpe and condolences to his family.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
loadsofposts69
20/02/2018, 09:55
RE: Guy snorts 4.5 grams of coke & runs through street half naked before stabbing someone
This has caused outrage all over the globe. All the Americans are doing now is endlessly reporting their views on why the UK doesn't have better legislation on knife control.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
ReedeFox