Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Turns out your cock can actually shrink & it won't grow back!

13/02/2018, 13:03 (This post was last modified: 13/02/2018, 13:06 by FantasticMR.)
Turns out your cock can actually shrink & it won't grow back!
Studies have found that your dick can actually shrink over time by up to an inch, which is a heck of a lot if you're only 3 inches to begin with! I'm not talking about when the cold water hits it either, I'm talking permanent shrinkage! There ain't no coming back from this!

[Image: 2bacv]

The average dick in the UK currently stands 5.11 inches, with a girth of 5.5 inches, but research shows that there are a number of things that can shrink your dong. Unsurprisingly, one of the main causes of shrinkage is smoking, as the toxins in a cigarette can damage the blood vessels in your dick and cause the muscle cells to waste away. This would then lead to erections being harder to sustain.

Researchers studied the dicks of 200 men and founds that a smokers dicks was much shorter than a non smokers dick. They concluded that smoking inhibits blood flow to your penis, making it difficult for it to stretch.

[Image: 2bacw] 

As well as smoking, medication can also affect the size of your member, including antidepressants and antipsychotics. Talk about a catch 22?! A dude is depressed so goes on antidepressents. Feels better. Comes off meds. Realises meds have made his dick shrink. Goes back on said meds because he's depressed about his tiny cock.

[Image: 2bad3]

The other thing that can shrink your cock is one thing we can sadly do noting about, and that's age. Yup, aging can really fuck you over. As we get older, a build up of fatty deposits in the arteries could reduce blood flow and cause the muscle cells in the erectile tissue to degenerate. So we've all got that look forward to, except me, I can look forward to my weakened pelvic floor and saggy fanny. Joy!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69, loadsofposts69
13/02/2018, 13:10
RE: Turns out your cock can actually shrink & it won't grow back!
Take my advise guys it's like any muscle, nothing that a good bit of exercise won't help. It's not a fix but it'll delay the process. See RampantTV as not just an adult site where you can speak to the best babes form the U and overseas but also as part of your daily fitness routine. 

Next time you've hit a hard stack down the gym get home and get your proteins in you within 30 minutes then over to RampantTV sharpish to exercise that love muscle but please no "gym selfies" while you're in our dojo.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69
13/02/2018, 13:58
(13/02/2018, 13:03)ReedeFox Wrote:  Studies have found that your dick can actually shrink over time by up to an inch, which is a heck of a lot if you're only 3 inches to begin with! I'm not talking about when the cold water hits it either, I'm talking permanent shrinkage! There ain't no coming back from this!

[Image: 2bacv]

The average dick in the UK currently stands 5.11 inches, with a girth of 5.5 inches, but research shows that there are a number of things that can shrink your dong. Unsurprisingly, one of the main causes of shrinkage is smoking, as the toxins in a cigarette can damage the blood vessels in your dick and cause the muscle cells to waste away. This would then lead to erections being harder to sustain.

Researchers studied the dicks of 200 men and founds that a smokers dicks was much shorter than a non smokers dick. They concluded that smoking inhibits blood flow to your penis, making it difficult for it to stretch.

[Image: 2bacw] 

As well as smoking, medication can also affect the size of your member, including antidepressants and antipsychotics. Talk about a catch 22?! A dude is depressed so goes on antidepressents. Feels better. Comes off meds. Realises meds have made his dick shrink. Goes back on said meds because he's depressed about his tiny cock.

[Image: 2bad3]

The other thing that can shrink your cock is one thing we can sadly do noting about, and that's age. Yup, aging can really fuck you over. As we get older, a build up of fatty deposits in the arteries could reduce blood flow and cause the muscle cells in the erectile tissue to degenerate. So we've all got that look forward to, except me, I can look forward to my weakened pelvic floor and saggy fanny. Joy!
Thanks hun.You really brightened my day Sad

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to loadsofposts69 for this post:
gymaddict69
17/02/2018, 11:04
ReedeFox, may your pelvic floor neverr weaken and your fanny never get saggy Heart . Personally ive never smoked a day in my life, middle age is still a long way of and im in pretty good shape. All this and yet my ability to, ahem, sustain has lessened during the past few years or so. Whilst regular exercise of ones member (lol) should be encouraged take it that its safe to assume that over exercise can be detrimental. This coming from yours truly whose pulled on his plonker more times than many indoviduals have  had hot dinners. Hands up who thinks ive worn ol' lil gym, out Biggrin
Add Thank You