Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You can now get married in Wetherspoons

13/02/2018, 08:41
You can now get married in Wetherspoons
For lovers of tacky weddings, be prepared to get hella excited as legendary low budget pub chain, Wetherspoons has just announced that you can now get hitched in one of their many pubs.

[Image: 2ba93]

Wetherspoons are offering their new wedding package for just £3000 which is a hell of a lot cheaper than most other weddings. For this price you get to have a three course meal for you and 100 guests as well as a DJ and table decorations. Jeez, that's actually pretty decent.

[Image: 2ba94]

Unfortunately there is only one Wetherspoons in the country that is currently licensed to hold a wedding, and that's The Knights Templar in London. However, if they get a load of people wanting to book their wedding with them, they'll look to expanding the wedding package to their other establishments. You better get booking! I reckon there's going to be a long waiting list for this package!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
loadsofposts69, StrumSolo
13/02/2018, 11:23 (This post was last modified: 13/02/2018, 11:24 by FantasticMR.)
RE: You can now get married in Wetherspoons
I love a spoons, it's a get what you pay for sort of affair isn't it. I've never found myself disappointed in a spoons or with a hurt pocket. Now 3k for a wedding, they're laying on the food for that too is pretty darn decent and you know the bar isn't going to be over priced either.

More over there are a lot of Spoons locations where they have purchased some pretty awesome old buildings, a lot of old cinemas and theatres so the it's almost a small amount of historical decadence for such a price. 

It's probs not for me but I'd certainly understand those who want to cut through the expensive wedding bullshit and go with this option.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
loadsofposts69, StrumSolo
13/02/2018, 14:09
RE: You can now get married in Wetherspoons
Lovely.But just when the bride has always been dreaming of a fairy tale wedding all her life like get getting married in a castle in some wonderful location you bring her the good news we,re getting married honey in that castle just like you always wanted.

[Image: mmmmmmm-318295.jpg]

Gutted bride I think Tongue

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to loadsofposts69 for this post:
FantasticMR, StrumSolo