Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'The Shermanator' from 'American Pie' now works in a sushi restaurant

12/02/2018, 11:28
'The Shermanator' from 'American Pie' now works in a sushi restaurant
American Pie was hands down one of the funniest and most iconic movies of the early 2000s. The teen sex comedy was the first of it's kind and even though the first film was released 17 years ago, it still feels fairly current. I actually retwatched them all recently and they are still as hilarious as they were back in the day.

[Image: 2b9o6]

One thing I did think about whilst watching all the old films was 'I wonder what the hell happend to The Shermanator?' I never really saw him in anything else so what became of the "sophisticated sex robot?"

[Image: 2b9o4]

It appears that things haven't been going too well for 'The Shermanator' aka Chris Owen of late. After the roles dried up, Chris still had bills to pay so had to take up work in a sushi restaurant as a waiter. A customer told Radar:

Quote:It was kind of funny watching The Shermanator serve at a sushi restaurant. It was also sort of sad to see how quickly and easily an actor can fall from fame. No one in the restaurant even seemed to recognise him.

[Image: 2b9o5]

Ah shit. I actually feel really bad for the guy. It must be fucking awful to be so well known and suddenly you have this huge fall from grace. In my opinion, you're better off never being famous then just having your 15-minutes then having the world see how unsuccessful you are now. Maybe they'll make another American Pie one day and 'The Shermanator' will able to reprise his role.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69
17/02/2018, 11:09
RE: 'The Shermanator' from 'American Pie' now works in a sushi restaurant
This is a shame, should never take your fame for granted i guess as the job offers may dry up but unfortunatly the bills do not. The mainstream (not the straight to dvd hack job spinoffs) American Pie movies were and still are, really good. That said i bet ol'sherminator hopes that his doesn't get recognised as being the sods that we generally are as a people, bet we, rather than sympathisig with his fall from grace (of a sorts) would instead expect him to re-enact scenes from the film (which probably aint gonna do the fella any favours).
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You