Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eurostar launches London-Amsterdam route

12/02/2018, 11:00
Eurostar launches London-Amsterdam route
Eurostar have just revealed it's plans for a new rail service that will take you from London direct to Amsterdam from 4th April 2018.

[Image: 2b9n-]

The new Eurostar route will have two trains a day leaving St Pancras for Amsterdam, with the journey taking around 3-4 hours. Blimey, it takes me that long to get up North. I know where I'd rather be going. One-way fares will start at just £35, and will be departing daily at 8.31am and 5.31pm.

[Image: 2b9nz]

Travellers are being urged to take the train instead of flying as it's better for the environment...and your wallet. Chief executive of Eurostar, Nicolas Petrovic said:

Quote:The launch of our service to the Netherlands represents an exciting advance in cross-Channel travel and heralds a new era in international high-speed rail. With direct services from the UK to the Netherlands, France and Belgium, we are transforming the links between the UK and three of Europe's top trading nations.Our new route marks the culmination of the extensive investment in high-speed rail on both sides of the Channel.

This really is pretty bloody exciting! You best start planning your weekend away in the Dam!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
loadsofposts69
12/02/2018, 12:03
RE: Eurostar launches London-Amsterdam route
This is just excellent news. I'm already excited for the 1st journey I'll book when this is available. Absolutely love that city, I can already hear the canals.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
loadsofposts69
12/02/2018, 16:20
RE: Eurostar launches London-Amsterdam route
ME TOO.PUKKA PLACE [Image: mmmmmmm-031472.jpg]

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You