Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UK's first sex doll brothel gives away free dolls after being told to vacate premises

09/02/2018, 12:12
UK's first sex doll brothel gives away free dolls after being told to vacate premises
A few weeks back I covered a story about the UK's first sex doll brothel where you could bang a doll for £100. Unfortunately, It looks like all the coverage might have actually fucked the company over as they have had to give away a load of dolls for free due to complaints from locals. The company says that the complaints have left it with no choice but to shut down its operations and give away the dolls because it has nowhere to store them. 

[Image: 2b800]

The company has given away over £30,000 worth of dolls so far and if you want to get your hands on one you just need to enter into a lottery draw that ends tomorrow. I was all up up for entering but my partner refused to have a used sex doll in the house. Fucking prude! A member of staff at the brother,  Lovedoll UK - which operated out of an industrial park in Gateshead, said:

Quote:The time we were given to move out of the business centre did not allow us to arrange transport, storage and a new premises, so we had to make the decision to pack up the existing stock and just ship it out.
 We did not want to have any downtime, so decided giving away free dolls would be a good way of keeping the business running. A lot of people in the business centre have genuinely been sad to see us go, we have been there for a long time and so you get attached. Some didn't even know what we did - but a very small percentage didn't like it when they found out through the press coverage.

Lovedoll UK claims it was only given 24 hours to leave the premises, which is pretty fucking shitty if you ask me. Apparently the company that rented the building decided that the brothel didn't fit with their 'company values'. This decision came shortly after the company made headlines by offering a 'try before you buy' option on all of its dolls before forking out £2,000 to buy one.

[Image: 2b801]

The manager for the company reckons the business will keep going and had this to say:

Quote:We have had a lot of people who say that they would love a doll but simply cannot afford one, so this is a way of giving back and supporting our customers.

We feel that there are a lot of people out there that will be grateful of this offer, so it is just a kind gesture from the company. We think that it will broaden the scope for new customers and we want our business to be slightly different.
This will spread the word about sex dolls and hopefully rid the taboo, because a lot of men and women can really benefit from this. A lot of people don't know about the sex-doll industry, so it is important to get it out there.

I actually feel pretty sad for the company. Being given 24 hours to leave is pretty shady. Let hope they pop up elsewhere and become a huge success.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
loadsofposts69