Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'Vagina witch' claims to improve women's sex lives with the use of 'massage wands'

08/02/2018, 08:10 (This post was last modified: 08/02/2018, 08:13 by ReedeFox.)
'Vagina witch' claims to improve women's sex lives with the use of 'massage wands'
A self-described 'vagina witch' is making bank by teaching women to use meditation to improve their sex lives. She even gives lessons using 'massage wands.' Ooh er.

[Image: 2b7fk]

Courtney Maria Halsted, was apparently drawn into the world of witchcraft when she spent some time in India studying yoni yoga aka vagina yoga. After moving to Australia, she decided to combine her love of fanny yoga and meditation and offer classes where women can learn to 'harness the power of their pelvis.'

[Image: 2b7fm]

Courtney grew up in a religious household, but rebelled against religion in favour of spirituality when she was a child She says:

Quote:I grew up in the Catholic church, but I drew a line between god and the church at a young age. I had a deep connection with the magical world of spirituality.
 When I was nine years old, I used to say to my mum "I hate going to church, they burn my sisters" as in witches.Some of the work I do with women is like yoni yoga. I teach how a woman's body is a temple, and this can increase the sensitivity of the vagina.

Sometime this involves using a jade yogi wand. They use this internally to bring themselves to pleasure and open up the numb areas in their vagina. This is like releasing a muscular knot. One of my practices is a meditation activation process. This can involve is learning about the different orgasmic points of the vagina to heighten pleasure.

I'm all for increasing the sensitivity of my vag, but what's all this about using the wand on myself? If I'm paying, I don't want to have to do all the work myself.

[Image: 2b7fj]

Courtney's clients come from all over the world and range from ages 20 to 70. She even offers Skype consultations for those who can't travel to her. She said she is not currently casting spells, but just staging magic rituals that allow clients to empower themselves. She believes her practices will be on the rise as people move away from religion in favour for spirituality. I'm all up for that! Now if you'll excuse me, I must go and book a Skype session with the minge witch.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
08/02/2018, 14:47
RE: 'Vagina witch' claims to improve women's sex lives with the use of 'massage wands'
Fucking cow, stealing my MO.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hilary Briss for this post:
FantasticMR