Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Morgue worker caught shagging dead body of murdered Big Brother contestant

08/02/2018, 06:40
Morgue worker caught shagging dead body of murdered Big Brother contestant

I know it can be nice to flirt with the people you work with but if you work in a morgue, it's proabably best avoided. A 37-year old Russian (I knew it) morgue assistant named Alexander has just been sacked from his job at the morgue after getting rapey with the corpses.

[Image: 2b7e-]

It was his job to deal with the dead body of murdered Big Brother contestant Oksana Aplekaeva, but he just couldn't help himself and ended up giving her his stiff one.

[Image: 2b7f1]

After authorities found out what he'd been up to, they exhumed the body for further investigation and his DNA was found all over it. Here's what the dirty fucker had to say after he was fired:

Quote:I could not argue against science. I have not been able to find a job for three months. My wife has left me and changed her phone number so I can't contact her.

Yeah, I don't blame her for leaving. Even though Alexander was caught diddling dead people, it looks like he'll get away with just a slap on the wrist as incredibly there are no laws against necrophilia in Russia. Well, there's one saving grace I suppose. Only in Russia!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You