Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aussie Tobacco tycoon under fire for making girlfriends get tattoos of company logo

07/02/2018, 14:29 (This post was last modified: 07/02/2018, 14:29 by ReedeFox.)
Aussie Tobacco tycoon under fire for making girlfriends get tattoos of company logo
Aussie tobacco tycoon Travers 'Candyman' Beynon might just be the new Dan Bilzarian - rich, douchey, and dripping in women.

[Image: 2b73q]

The only thing that differs is that Dan doesn't make his women get tattoos with his name plastered on their bodies. Yup, the 45-year-old Australian, who is the heir to the FreeChoice tobacco empire, posted photos of his girlfriends with matching tattoos of the tobacco company logo. People have called out Travers for branding these women and acting like he owns them but he insists this isn't the case. Apparently, the girls have the same tattoo because Travels had run a competition offering the first 40 people to sport the tattoo free flights to Australia to attend one of the crazy parties at his home, that he calls the Candy Shop Mansion. Hmm, so the first 40 people just happened to be mega hot chicks? Yeah alright love.

[Image: 2b73o] [Image: 2b73p]

Even though Candyman is married, he still likes to throw wild parties involving a lot of hot naked women. His parties have been known to get pretty out of hand, with one event ending with paramedics turning up to help out a bunch of people who couldn't handle their drugs. Travers also says he shares a bed with 4 women every night. I guess now his wife has half his money, she doesn't need to worry about fucking the creepy weirdo anymore. Although, I do wonder how she can possibly resist him in this fetching suit?!

[Image: 2b73r]

And look, he treats women so well. What a catch!

[Image: 2b73s]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
07/02/2018, 14:55
RE: Aussie Tobacco tycoon under fire for making girlfriends get tattoos of company logo
Being forced to have a tattoo that says Free Choice....

[Image: anigif_original-grid-image-16095-1378450364-49.gif]

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
FantasticMR, ReedeFox