Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

There's a new fucktarded internet craze - the hot coil challenge

06/02/2018, 11:17
There's a new fucktarded internet craze - the hot coil challenge
Just when you thought things couldn't get anymore ridiculous than the 'tide pod challenge,' some idiot trumps it by coming up with the 'hot coil challenge.'

[Image: 2b6kj]

The hot coil challege involves holding your arm, or any body part for that matter, on the scolding hob coil. Yup, apparently the longer you can hold it on for, the more impressive you are. Take a look at this cunt taking part:

Fuck me. He should've put his nuts on that coil to stop him from reproducing. Fucking moron! I would say 'lets hope this doesn't catch on' but sadly it probably will. Sigh.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/02/2018, 11:29
RE: There's a new fucktarded internet craze - the hot coil challenge
I've not grown up wealthy but I've never been so poor that the house had a hot coil hob.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/02/2018, 11:33
hahaha, right? I've never had one either. That's more of a 'kay's home cooking' kinda kitchen, surely?!

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
06/02/2018, 15:49
It would look more impressive if it was glowing a nice bright orange. takes me back to those chilly nights in student halls, pay for a bag of coal? no way, just lash the cooker on full belt.
Add Thank You
07/02/2018, 14:02
(06/02/2018, 15:49)parkaner Wrote:  It would look more impressive if it was glowing a nice bright orange. takes me back to those chilly nights in student halls, pay for a bag of coal? no way, just lash the cooker on full belt.

HA! I used to stand in front of the open oven when I was living in that godawful house in France. That place needed leveling

Add Thank You
07/02/2018, 15:05
Hi There Foxy Lady.

It Looks Like Amazon And EBay Will Have A " Run " On These Cooker Hob Coil Heaters For Sure.
Although Russia Will Be Ahead In This Craze - I Was There Some Years Ago And The Elec Stores Were Full Of These.
Somebody Will Make Money Off These Retards, The Retards Will Get A Permanent Reminder Of How To Be A Retard.
A Win Win Situation Don't You Think.
Also I Can't Help But Think That These Retards Missed Out On The " Self Preservation DNA Strand."
Let's Just Put It All Down To The " Human Condition."

Regards Jester
Add Thank You