Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guy gets bollocks chopped off by jealous girlfriend

05/02/2018, 13:44
Guy gets bollocks chopped off by jealous girlfriend
A dude has had his bollocks lopped off by his jealous girlfriend after she found another woman's photos on his phone.

Zhanna Nurzhanova, used a scalpel to slice off her boyfriend, R Suleimanov’s nads after confessing to his sister over text that the was attracted to another woman. When Zhanna snooped on his phone she found the text message as well as pictures of other women.

[Image: 2b69x]

Zhanna decided to get back at her cheating boyfriend by offering to play a kinky sex game. She lured him to the bedroom where she tied his arms and legs with scarves, drugged him, and waited for him to pass out. When the poor dude woke up around 2am, his crazy girlfriend started accusing him of flirting with other women and began to beat him with a stick. She then brought out a syringe filled with anaesthetic and injected it into the guys groin. Ouch!

[Image: 2b69z]

What comes next will haunt your nightmares. She took a scalpel and started cutting his left testicle and tied the spermatic cord with a thread. Erm, where the fuck did she learn to do this?! She then cut off his right testicle and stitched the cut but the thread slid off and the guy started bleeding. When she couldn't stop the bleeding she took him to hospital where she was detained and leter arrested.

If Zhanna is found guilty (IF?? of course she's fucking guilty) she could get 10 years in prison. Doctors have said the victim will still be able to have sex in the future, despite she could be jailed for up to 10 years, however an expert said that the victim could still have sex in the future, despite the stab wounds to the scrotum and amputation of both gonads. Fuck me. Poor guy! That crazy bitch needs more than 10 years for that shit!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
05/02/2018, 13:54
RE: Guy gets bollocks chopped off by jealous girlfriend
I swear if my last relationship went on much longer I would have befallen the same fate. Bitch was cray yo.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
05/02/2018, 13:58
(05/02/2018, 13:54)FantasticMR Wrote:  I swear if my last relationship went on much longer I would have befallen the same fate. Bitch was cray yo.

Bitches all be crazy.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
05/02/2018, 14:05
(05/02/2018, 13:58)Hilary Briss Wrote:  
(05/02/2018, 13:54)FantasticMR Wrote:  I swear if my last relationship went on much longer I would have befallen the same fate. Bitch was cray yo.

Bitches all be crazy. 

Ain't that the truth!

[Image: 2b6a8]

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/02/2018, 11:06

Without a fucking doubt. That psycho needed sectioning!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You