Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Katie Hopkins passes out in the street after taking Ketamine

05/02/2018, 11:39
Katie Hopkins passes out in the street after taking Ketamine
Katie Hopkins has tweeted a picture of herself lying on the floor in South Africa with the caption 'ketamine 1 / Hopkins 0'. I didn't even know people still did ket! In the post, Katie also thanked the South African emergency services for putting her back together.

[Image: 2b65n]

Katie is currently in South Africa documenting the ethnic cleansing of white farmers by armed, black gangs, according to her blog HopkinsWorld. That sounds like a pretty heavy subject to be dealing with, maybe she just needed some Ketamine to wind down after the days events?!

[Image: 2b660]

ketamine, as well as being a recreational drug, is also sometimes prescribed to sufferers of epilepsy, a condition which Katie is known to have previously suffered from. But Katie wrote on her blog the real reason why she was fucked up on the streets of South Africa. She wrote "I received medical Ketamine for a serious dislocation." Hmm, still sounds a bit sketchy to me. Surely, they just give morphine for that kind of thing?! Anyhoo, maybe just lower the dose next time, Katie!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
05/02/2018, 13:10
RE: Katie Hopkins passes out in the street after taking Ketamine
Get well soon Katie. You are a hero and true champion of the British public. If only we had more Katie's in the world.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You