Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who fancies a trip to Penis Park?

01/02/2018, 10:02
Who fancies a trip to Penis Park?
Tucked away off the coast Sinnam, South Korea, is a park dedicated entirely to penises. Yup, big ol' dicks!

[Image: 2b4b-]

Haeshindang Park was set up in memory of a young virgin who's fisherman lover left her on a rock while he went to sea. Sadly a storm came whilst she was waiting for her lovers return and she died. Legend has it, after her death the villagers couldn't catch anymore fish.

[Image: 2b4c0]

Apparently when a virgin dies, the best thing to do is build giant wooded cocks to appease her spirit, which is exactly what they did.

[Image: 2b4c1]

After the villagers built the dicks, they were able to catch fish again, so they just carried on erecting more wooden shlongs in the hope that even more fish would come into theur little harbor.

[Image: 2b4c3] [Image: 2b4c4] [Image: 2b4c5]

Haeshindang Park is now a stunning tourist spot where you can gaze at dongs until your hearts content.

[Image: 2b4c8] [Image: 2b4c9] [Image: 2b4cb]

Looks like a pretty fun place to visit! If you're passing through, don't forget to pick yourself up a dick wind chime.

[Image: 2b4c6]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
StrumSolo
01/02/2018, 10:31 (This post was last modified: 01/02/2018, 10:32 by StrumSolo.)
RE: Who fancies a trip to Penis Park?
Had access to the old www for a good few years now and I can't for the life of me work out why it's taken so long for this news to come my way.

Well in South Korea, well in.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
01/02/2018, 10:51
RE: Who fancies a trip to Penis Park?
All well and good until the scientists at Penis Park start dabbling in things they shouldn't ought to. Long story short, you're only an electric failure away from a giant penis chasing you. 

[Image: 2b4c-]

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You