Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dude spends a fortune on surgery to look like Marilyn Monroe

31/01/2018, 10:09
Dude spends a fortune on surgery to look like Marilyn Monroe
We've seen girls trying to look like Kim Kardashian, Barbie and Angelina Jolie, but I bet you've never seen a guy fork out thousands in a bid to look like Marilyn Monroe.

[Image: 2b3y9]

Cyril Roux has £5000  over the past year on fillers and botox so he can look like his idol but he may have gone a bot OTT with the lip injections. They look ready to explode!

[Image: 2b3ya]

Here’s what Cyril had to say about his multiple procedures:

Quote:I was first attracted to cosmetic procedures as I wanted to look younger and more like my inspiration, Marilyn Monroe.At the age of 26 I had my first procedure, a Botox session, which was a great experience and just made me want more.I’ve now had over twenty procedures including sixteen lip fillers over the last year-and-a-half, which I get topped up with one millilitre of filler in each lip every two months.I’ve now spent over £3,500 on my lips alone and over £5,000 on cosmetic procedures in total.My next procedure will be a nose job in Tunisia, I’m just waiting because I still don’t have the £2,000 to pay for it at the moment.I often get haters, people that I don’t even know sometimes laugh at me and say I look weird when they look at me.But I’m proud to be a plastic guy and will continue to do it, as for people looking at me and judging me, I don’t care.At the end of the day, beauty is very important not for others but yourself.

[Image: 2b3yb]

Those lips actually look painful. He also looks uncannily like Janice from The Muppets.

[Image: 2b3yd]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
31/01/2018, 12:16
RE: Dude spends a fortune on surgery to look like Marilyn Monroe
How on earth does he think that any of this has gotten him even one iota closer to looking like Marilyn Monroe? This needs to be retitled, "Twat spends 5k on massive weird lips".

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
31/01/2018, 12:44
Ha! Clearly a case od body dismorphia going on here. You should used to it by now, after all your years working for the channels. Some of those girls morphed into some proper creatures over the years.

Add Thank You
31/01/2018, 13:05
(31/01/2018, 12:44)ReedeFox Wrote:  Ha! Clearly a case od body dismorphia going on here. You should used to it by now, after all your years working for the channels. Some of those girls morphed into some proper creatures over the years.

Hey! Hey!.....

Some of those creatures deserve to be ridden at least once to test their performance.

Add Thank You
31/01/2018, 15:47
True! Although you'd have to get it up for them first!

Add Thank You
31/01/2018, 16:13
(31/01/2018, 15:47)ReedeFox Wrote:  True! Although you'd have to get it up for them first!

Packet of blue pills at the ready.

Add Thank You