Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here's what happened to a boy who ate 3 Tide laundry pods

30/01/2018, 15:24
Here's what happened to a boy who ate 3 Tide laundry pods
There have been some truly ridiculous challenges over the years; there was the 'cinnamon challenge', the 'bath salt challenge' that involved teens pouring salt in their hands and holding ice until their hands were burnt, and let’s not forget the ‘hottest chilli challenge’. Fast forward a few years and people are still no wiser, in fact they’re even more fucktarded;The latest craze being the ‘tide pod challenge’ which involves eating laundry detergent pods.

[Image: 2b3lz]

Despite countless warnings from doctors urging teens not to take part in such a dangerous challenge, many people are still attempting it, including one teen who thought he’d eat three tide pods. Yup, THREE!!! He did it because he wanted to be internet famous, but it backfired massively when his throat starting burning and his mum ran in to find him clutching his chest. After a trip to the hospital, x-rays showed he had done a fair bit of damage. Take a look:

I’m struggling to even find a shred of sympathy here. This absolute bellend nearly died because he wanted to be famous. This planet is doomed!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
30/01/2018, 22:51
RE: Here's what happened to a boy who ate 3 Tide laundry pods
(30/01/2018, 15:24)ReedeFox Wrote:  There have been some truly ridiculous challenges over the years; there was the 'cinnamon challenge', the 'bath salt challenge' that involved teens pouring salt in their hands and holding ice until their hands were burnt, and let’s not forget the ‘hottest chilli challenge’. Fast forward a few years and people are still no wiser, in fact they’re even more fucktarded;The latest craze being the ‘tide pod challenge’ which involves eating laundry detergent pods.

[Image: 2b3lz]

Despite countless warnings from doctors urging teens not to take part in such a dangerous challenge, many people are still attempting it, including one teen who thought he’d eat three tide pods. Yup, THREE!!! He did it because he wanted to be internet famous, but it backfired massively when his throat starting burning and his mum ran in to find him clutching his chest. After a trip to the hospital, x-rays showed he had done a fair bit of damage. Take a look:

Hi Foxy Lady.

It's Just Evolutions Way Of Weeding Out The Inferior Organisms - " O' Naturalle " I Say.
But I Do Take Your Point, At Some Distant Time In The Future We " Humans Are Screwed."
Some Are Trying To Speed Up The Process And Get There On There Own, Good For Them.
I'm Ok With That, More Room For The Rest Of Us.

Regards Jester

I’m struggling to even find a shred of sympathy here. This absolute bellend nearly died because he wanted to be famous. This planet is doomed!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You