Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guys could soon get their penis enlarged by 3 inches using their own stem cells

29/01/2018, 10:38
Guys could soon get their penis enlarged by 3 inches using their own stem cells
Penis enlargement isn't a new thing. It involves a sharp needle, and the guy usually only ends up gaining an extra inch, if that. It seems pretty painful to go through all of that for one measly inch.

[Image: 2b2ym]

There has recently been a breakthrough that could soon see men enlarging their penises by using their own stem cells, and it may see them increases their dick size by a whopping three inches. Pretty hefty! The procedure involves using a combination of fat and healthy stem cells from a patient's body. Currently the procedure is only being used on women who want bigger boobs and asses, who don't want synthetic materials injected into them but now guys want a peice of the action too.

[Image: 2b2yk]

According to a survey carried out by a UK stem cell bank, 95 percent of people said they would prefer stem cell procedures over traditional plastic surgery. This could mark a new age for cosmetic surgery. Here's what stem cell bank, Stem Protect, had to say:

Quote:We often get inquiries from men wanting to grow their hair back, which is impossible at the moment, but we are also beginning to get them for penis enlargements. They have heard about stem cells, which can regenerate any tissue - so why not?

People are now very aware that natural is better, but at the same time they want to improve their appearance wherever they can. The result is something that stem cells can really help with, growing tissue from a person's own cells so it's not rejected by the body. Nowhere is this more useful than in complicated and sensitive surgeries such as penis enlargement.

Anything other than natural tissue is always a big risk, but with stem cells you can effectively just improve on nature using all the original materials.

We are entering a new age of cosmetic surgery, one which is striving to not only look more natural than ever before, but which is also seeking to use more and more natural materials and procedures to achieve the finished look. Enlarging your penis with your own stem cells is probably a better idea than some of the other, slightly leftfield options out there.

Pretty impressive! You best start signing up, guys. I know half you pin-dick fellas are going to need it!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
loadsofposts69
31/01/2018, 16:35
RE: Guys could soon get their penis enlarged by 3 inches using their own stem cells
Technology is charging forward at such an amazing pace. Kind of scary really, if we are moving to 'natural' cosmetic change rather than adding on a bit of plastic for example. Then what is to stop the next step being make those 'natural changes' at birth. Not sure how I feel about it.

But on a less serious note, 3 more inches is a pretty impressive gain
Add Thank You
31/01/2018, 17:48
RE: Guys could soon get their penis enlarged by 3 inches using their own stem cells
Nah you're alright cheers love.

Getting on just fine with my current 9 inches ain't I?

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
31/01/2018, 17:53
(29/01/2018, 10:38)ReedeFox Wrote:  Penis enlargement isn't a new thing. It involves a sharp needle, and the guy usually only ends up gaining an extra inch, if that. It seems pretty painful to go through all of that for one measly inch.

[Image: 2b2ym]

There has recently been a breakthrough that could soon see men enlarging their penises by using their own stem cells, and it may see them increases their dick size by a whopping three inches. Pretty hefty! The procedure involves using a combination of fat and healthy stem cells from a patient's body. Currently the procedure is only being used on women who want bigger boobs and asses, who don't want synthetic materials injected into them but now guys want a peice of the action too.

[Image: 2b2yk]

According to a survey carried out by a UK stem cell bank, 95 percent of people said they would prefer stem cell procedures over traditional plastic surgery. This could mark a new age for cosmetic surgery. Here's what stem cell bank, Stem Protect, had to say:

Quote:We often get inquiries from men wanting to grow their hair back, which is impossible at the moment, but we are also beginning to get them for penis enlargements. They have heard about stem cells, which can regenerate any tissue - so why not?

People are now very aware that natural is better, but at the same time they want to improve their appearance wherever they can. The result is something that stem cells can really help with, growing tissue from a person's own cells so it's not rejected by the body. Nowhere is this more useful than in complicated and sensitive surgeries such as penis enlargement.

Anything other than natural tissue is always a big risk, but with stem cells you can effectively just improve on nature using all the original materials.

We are entering a new age of cosmetic surgery, one which is striving to not only look more natural than ever before, but which is also seeking to use more and more natural materials and procedures to achieve the finished look. Enlarging your penis with your own stem cells is probably a better idea than some of the other, slightly leftfield options out there.

Pretty impressive! You best start signing up, guys. I know half you pin-dick fellas are going to need it!
How do you exactly know that?
[Image: mmmmmmm-654307.jpg]

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You