Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Botoxed camels banned from Saudi Arabian beauty contest

24/01/2018, 18:11
Botoxed camels banned from Saudi Arabian beauty contest
Look, I'm not saying traditional beauty pageants are any kind of signposts to an enlightened society, but even Donald Trump would have second thoughts about endorsing this sort of carry-on...

Twelve contestants (?) have been disqualified from the King Abdulaziz Camel Festival after they were found to be rocking artificially enhanced lips, noses and/or jaws.

The event, which also features camel racing and milk tasting alongside the aforementioned beauty contest, has a total prize pot of £40m!  There's your breeders' motivation for looking to gain unfair advantage I guess, but still, all very, very off-key isn't it?

Some pics?

[Image: _99726933_044249241.jpg]

[Image: _99726929_044249238.jpg]

[Image: _99727138_044249222.jpg]

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
gymaddict69
26/01/2018, 23:31
RE: Botoxed camels banned from Saudi Arabian beauty contest
Who in their right mind would begrudge a camel a set of fake lips. Not very considerate of you to knock a camel for having a bit of work done. How do we know the camel didnt request the work to be done themselves..i dont know..some people haha.
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
29/01/2018, 13:57
RE: Botoxed camels banned from Saudi Arabian beauty contest
£40 million for having a 'beautiful camel', that's insane. I wonder how that is even judged for such a huge amount of money. Whether the judges would take the camel home at the end of the show..?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You