Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Three guys pull off best Tinder prank on their desperate mate

19/01/2018, 12:50 (This post was last modified: 19/01/2018, 12:55 by ReedeFox.)
Three guys pull off best Tinder prank on their desperate mate
Three mates from Swansea decided to play the mother of all pranks on their mate, Ben, after he was catfished just before christmas. The friends used Ben's love of Tinder to trick their mate into thinking a super hot girl liked him. They set up a fake profile and even used a pic of a sexy ass to lure Ben in. unfortunately for Ben, it wasn't a ladies ass he was perving over!

[Image: 2azij]

Here's what one of the pranksters had to say:

Quote:It started when we all returned back to uni in Swansea. Ben (from Essex), who is our flatmate we pranked, came back bragging about a girl he was talking to and had met on Tinder over the Christmas break.
She seemed pretty fake so we did some digging and found the pictures she sent to him on depot and online. Ben had sent her a dick pic, we told him he needed to be careful doing that as he'd just been catfished by this girl!

The same day myself and my other two flatmates sat at the kitchen table and wondered, 'I wonder if we can catfish him, but surely he’s not that dumb'. We decided we’d give it a go and if we were successful then it would teach him a lesson he’d never forget.

We super liked him, he then came running in and jumping up and down with excitement that he’d matched such a pretty girl. We had a tough time over the next few days keeping it together and sometimes had to walk off to cry with laughter, the best of which was when we sent him a photo of our flatmate in girls underwear and ben loved it, not realising it was one of us. He'd come and chat to us about her and at a few points we were sat in his room with him, messaging him as this girl and he had no clue.

The "lady" in the pic was actually this guy...

[Image: 2azik]

...and here's Ben's mortified face when his mates told him what they'd done...

[Image: 2azil]

I bet Ben won't be sending anymore dick pics anytime soon.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR