Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Lego pop-up bar is coming to London!

18/01/2018, 10:08
Wink  A Lego pop-up bar is coming to London!
Who doesn't love LEGO? It's great for adults and kids alike, which is probably why some wanky bar owner has decided to open up a pop-up bar in London made entirely out of LEGO. Yup, a bar built from lego! I dunno how waterproof it will be but it does sound pretty cool.

[Image: 2az1h]

The bar doesn’t have a set opening location or time yet, but it coming to London and it'll be here by spring. Here’s what the press release said:

Quote:How long has it been since you pulled out your old building blocks, rounded up your friends and sat around creating and crafting castles, ships and whatever else you can imagine? If you’ve been waiting for an excuse, or your parents have given away your once beloved blocks this new pop up Adult playground might be just what you’re looking for.This Pop-Up, is the first of its kind and will consist of over 1 million blocks, transported and assembled into the ultimate nostalgia trip. The bar will feature sculptures made completely from building blocks as well as an abundance of blocks for people to shape into their own creations. There will also be local DJ’s spinning tunes all day.This unique bar will be sold on a first come first serve basis with tickets limited – to register your interest simply sign up in the box above for pre-release tickets.

[Image: 2az1i]

I actually love the sound of this; getting to play with LEGO without your kids losing all the pieces whilst getting hella boozy. Hell yes! If you're interested in popping by you'll have o sign up for ticket alerts as being London, tickets for these gimmicky events sell out pretty fast.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You