Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

S Club 7's Paul Cattermole puts Brit award on eBay

16/01/2018, 11:10 (This post was last modified: 16/01/2018, 11:11 by ReedeFox.)
S Club 7's Paul Cattermole puts Brit award on eBay
Fuck me, the years have not been kind to former S Club 7 member, Paul Cattermole, who recently made headlines after putting his Brit award up for auction on eBay.

[Image: 2ay9-]

S Club 7 were one of the biggest pop bands of the late 90s and had four number ones in their heyday. You'd think the band members would have made enough money to last them the rest of their lives, but it appears times have been tough, especially for poor old Paul. Paul Cattermole actually left S Club 7 in 2003, a year before S Club disbanded, to try and make it in a metal band but it was a giant flop. Although Paul did return to S Club between 2008 and and 2014 as part of S Club 3 along with Jo O’Meara and Bradley McIntosh. Paul now says that it’s time to "let the past be the past" and look to the future.

[Image: 2aya0]

I'm not sure how much Paul thinks he'll get for his award, but I doubt it'll be as much as Abz from Five got for his back in 2015, which sold for a whopping £1.1 million. Wowzers.

[Image: 2aya4]

Paul has started the bids off at £650, but the award has already hit bids of £66,000, with three days still to go. Not bad. It ain't Abz money but still, 66k isn't to be sniffed at.

[Image: 2aya5]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
StrumSolo
16/01/2018, 11:50
RE: S Club 7's Paul Cattermole puts Brit award on eBay
I heard many years ago that the members of S Club didn't actually make it out with much cash at all. Despite record sales and tv show and numerous tours, apparently the contracts were not greatly in their favour.

Good on him too, it's probably been propping open a door in the house that always swings shut for the last 10 years, that's one expensive door stop if it's going for 66k with time to go. I will say he could probs use some of that cash so that he looks a little less like a worker at car phone warehouse though.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo
16/01/2018, 17:07
I read about the abz one supposedly selling for over a million, but found this incredibly hard to believe, so I dug into this.
He was back in the tabloids not long after that, begging for money for vet bills, not the behaviour of someone who had just pocketed a million.
I found the link to the ebay listing and discovered that it had been relisted a few days after the £1.1 million bid, and the final bid on the relisting was £52,000. I say that is more realistic to be the truth.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to parkaner for this post:
FantasticMR, StrumSolo
17/01/2018, 11:25
I did think old S Club Paul would fetch a touch more than Abs from Five but it's hard to know about such things isn't it. I'm definitely a new scholar in the field of flogging old pop star Brit awards.

Which old pop stars Brit do you think wold fetch the most? I'm not talking the likes of Bono who are stil going and as much as I'm not a fan, is still a very much established musician. I'm talking about your s clubs, fives, b*witched and the likes.

I know a certain someone who would probably sell their house to buy the Cheeky Girls Brit had the good people of the British Isles seen them for the true talents that they were.

Add Thank You
17/01/2018, 11:31
Reckon Boyzone or Westlife are most likely to be hitting that sweet spot between a large and still dedicated fan base, and minor members who might have fallen on hard times.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Add Thank You
17/01/2018, 11:35
[Image: 3161026.jpg?w=620&h=403&crop=1]

This particular statue had the privilege of being involved in some sex games with Kerry Katona.  Can't put a price on that.

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
17/01/2018, 12:17
Ooooh what about Take That? Or who is the least relevant Spice Girl? Mel C! How much do you reckon a Mel C Brit would fetch?

As for Brian and Kezza's brit butt plug, I'd say that would have devalued it considerably.

[Image: 2ayqf]

Need I say more?

17/01/2018, 12:33
(17/01/2018, 12:17)FantasticMR Wrote:  Ooooh what about Take That? Or who is the least relevant Spice Girl? Mel C! How much do you reckon a Mel C Brit would fetch?

No need to be selling Brit awards when you got that Spice Girls or Take That money, mate.

Add Thank You
17/01/2018, 15:08
Duffy, what happened to her?
17/01/2018, 15:09
(17/01/2018, 15:08)parkaner Wrote:  Duffy, what happened to her?

The disappearance of her from the charts might well have been the Mercy she was singing about.

Add Thank You