Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shop owner travels 500 miles to beat up customer who left a bad review

12/01/2018, 08:44
Shop owner travels 500 miles to beat up customer who left a bad review
A man who owned an online shop traveled 500 miles to beat up a woman who left a bad review.

[Image: 2awhl]

A woman named Xiao Li had ordered £34 worth of clothes online from a seller called Zhang, but left a bad review when her items were four days late. The seller was livid at the woman for lowering his overall rating so he threatened to kill her. Slight overreaction perhaps.

[Image: 2awhn]

Zhang then decided to travel for two days just to teach this woman a lesson. So he can travel for 48 hours but he can't post someone's items on time?! After trekking to Zhengzhou to give the woman a piece of his mind, Zhang is captured on CCTV beating up Xiao and kicking her.

After the assault, Xiao realised her attacker was Zhang, who had sent her a message saying "I will destroy you" after she left the review. Xiao suffered a concussion after the attack, as well as fractures to her left elbow and injuries to her face.

[Image: 2awhm]

Yikes! It definitely makes me think twice before I leave a bad review in future.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
12/01/2018, 11:09 (This post was last modified: 12/01/2018, 11:22 by Hilary Briss.)
RE: Shop owner travels 500 miles to beat up customer who left a bad review
The dying art of the bitch slap. 

Good show that man.

At least someone is attempting to maintain standards.

The place is going to the dogs.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You