Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Male robots with 'bionic cocks' could replace vibrators in the future

10/01/2018, 10:14
Male robots with 'bionic cocks' could replace vibrators in the future
It looks like the robotics companies are finally listening to what women and gay dudes want - A male robot with a huge dong!

Realbotix, a robotics company, has created an artificial intelligence app called Harmony, which syncs up with a dummy body. The app allows users to pair an AI personality with the human-like robot head, so that the user can make their perfect companian. At present, there are only female robots on offer, which cost upwards of £11,000, but Realbotix founder Matt McMullen says that a male robot is on the cards:

Quote:We’re working on a male version of the robot AI. We’ll eventually have a male and female platform available.
There’s rebuilding that needs to happen on both fronts to create a male platform. We’re working hard on that and that’s one of the next big things we’re looking to get up and running.

[Image: 2avs3]

Matt says that he has blueprints to create the male robot with a ‘bionic’ cock which can go for hours. Who the fuck want's to go for hours? My minge would fall off after banging a bionic Penis for that long! Apparently, male sex robots could eventually be just as popular as vibrators, maybe even more so. AI researcher Dr David Levy said:

Quote:I’m sure women will find robots equally appealing as men.If women are that interested in getting satisfaction from a vibrator, imagine how the same women will feel having a robot they can put their arms round them and having the robot squeeze them.

[Image: 2avs2]

I mean yeah, I'm all up for being groped by a robot but unless that price tag comes down, I'll be sticking to my 25 quid rubber dildo.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You