Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'Slender Man' movie trailer is here and it looks hella creepy!
04/01/2018, 09:24
The 'Slender Man' movie trailer is here and it looks hella creepy!
I'm sure by know you all know the story of Slender Man and how a meme of this fictional character inspired two teenage girls to brutally stab their friend almost to death. Well there's now a movie about this tall skinny monster and people are cacking their pantaloons.

[Image: 2aswb]

Whilst many people are excited to watch this creepy movie, others have said it is in bad taste to make a fictional movie after the real life events that Slender Man inspired. I say fuck those oversensitive nancy's! The movie is about four girls perform a ritual to debunk the legend of Slender Man, but when one of them goes missing they realise that they are his next victims. Take a look at the trailer:

The trailer doesn't really give much away but it definitely looks pretty scary, and kinda artsy fartsy. I'll be giving it a watch. Slender Man is due for release 18th May 2018

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
04/01/2018, 12:05
RE: The 'Slender Man' movie trailer is here and it looks hella creepy!
If the trailer can bore me as much as this did then there is zero hope for the movie.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
 dony
06/01/2018, 05:06
i thought the trailer good trailer got me wanting to watch it, agree with u reede it does look scary with a bit of crazy in their, that girl stabbing her self in the eye was pretty raw, cant wait for this
06/01/2018, 16:19
i thought the trailer was really great just giving enough details about the film ive had enough of the films that give away too much in the trailers like for a reference spiderman homecoming after watching those trailers i felt like i didnt need to see the film as i knew what was going to happen still watched the film thou but most of the great stuff was in the trailers

bring back some of the ladies from hot and wet like bella,bliss,leyla and eva  Angel Angel  last christmas was awesome this festive season wont be the same without them  
07/01/2018, 13:07
Guiessing the persons behind the trailer have watched the likes of 'American Horror Stor' (specifically the intro sequences) and the show 'Channel Zero'. This is'nt a critiscism mind you, quite the opposite. Artsy on the verge of disturbing, very coy with the details and all the better for it. This actually looks really promising, that said so long as the trailer paints a true picture of the films styling and that this is'nt just artsy for artsy sake and the finished film winds up being generic horror fare. Have got high hopes for this (as i also have for the conjuring nun movie thats out this year).