Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicolas Cage tries to kill his kids in crazy new horror movie 'Mom and Dad'
03/01/2018, 12:45
Nicolas Cage tries to kill his kids in crazy new horror movie 'Mom and Dad'
Nicolas Cage has been getting some real shit acting roles of late. The once great actor used to be a star of the big screen but has slowly slipped into the depths of 'straight to DVD' movies. His latest film looks to change all that, and it might be his most insane role to date.

[Image: 2asnb]

The movie is called Mom And Dad and revolves around some kind of epidemic that makes parents want to kill their kids. People are calling it ‘Home Alone on bath salts’. Check out the trailer:

It looks pretty decent. I'm always up for a gory bloodefest. There's no official release date yet but watch this space.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
04/01/2018, 01:53
RE: Nicolas Cage tries to kill his kids in crazy new horror movie 'Mom and Dad'
It looks like it might be a bit of insane fun, but this is Nicolas Cage on crazy autopilot without doubt. But that being said it doesn't mean the film is necessarily bad, would make a change to see Cage back in a role where he can actually show his range a bit again though, instead of just over the top lunacy.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
04/01/2018, 08:56
I know what you mean. I#m pretty wary of Nic Cake movies these days because his last few have been proper low budget shite, but this does look mildly entertaining. No cinema-worthy by any stretch but definitely a good one for a friday night in.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
 jesslloydfan
06/01/2018, 05:01
loool what a crazy story line with parents trying to kille their kids, but i suppose that what makes me want to watch it, i used to like nicholas cage in his old movies but started starring in some really poor movies, i hope he is alot better in this one
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
07/01/2018, 13:15
Wasn't sure at first if this was an actual motion picture or ol' Nic Cage just finally losing his shit at being cast in crap film after crap film during recent years  lol. This does look like it has bucket loads of potential and good to see Nic Cage displaying some range (unlike the one trick pony he has been during recent, recent years). Suppose bills have had to be paid but he certainly hasn't done his acting rep any favours of late. Higly unlikely that i will venture to the cinema to see this but certainly come its home release.
19/01/2018, 23:52
Got around to checking this out this evening and whilst it certainly wasn't the out and out travesty that has blighted pretty much all of Cage's recent offerings, it does fall way short of being a shot of adrenalin in the arm of a flagging movie career. What can i say but you gotta love trailers..especially nowadays and their ability to show you quite literally all the best bits. Granted there were a couple of both disturbing and a couple of proper ouch scenes but it certainly wasnt as fantic as the trailer makes out (a word of caution, theres a scene in a hospital delivery room that will makefor uncomfortable viewing..i guarantee that). The film has been painted in a kinda horror orientated home alone fashion. To be honest, there are a couple of scenes where comparisions can be drawn but they are way to thin on the ground. While we watched the film to its conclusion, while we did'nt hate the film it did feel like a wasted oportunity..a real shame (oh that and except for perhaps 1 song, the music in this really does suck).