Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who would you like to return ?
14/01/2018, 15:33
RE: who would you like to return ?
i do not remember kipsi . but i will check out the vids.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
14/01/2018, 15:39
At the moment I would like to see anybody return because we are seeing the same girls day after day. We need a bigger roster. It is great seeing Ali but she is on virtually every day at the moment.
14/01/2018, 18:23
(14/01/2018, 15:39)Covkid Wrote:  At the moment I would like to see anybody return because we are seeing the same girls day after day. We need a bigger roster. It is great seeing Ali but she is on virtually every day at the moment.
it is difficult. i have my favorites and would miss them but i would not like it to get like babestation. preeti, priya , lori and ashley every night. but a few more would be nice
14/01/2018, 23:27
It is difficult at the moment for a few reasons. It is really hard to find girls who have good English and are willing to do the work, in a provincial city - not Bangkok. It is also the case that some of the girls, notably Kitty, Nana, and Jasmine, don't work that often, meaning just a few girls are working a lot of shifts. I too hope they can find some new girls, or get a few of the old ones back, but it's not easy!
15/01/2018, 01:49
Yes getting girls with good enough English to hold phone conversations is difficult. Also, not being in the capital must affect the number of girls who are available to work in a provincial city.

However, getting more girls must be a high priority as extending their hours is impossible currently. As well as Kitty, Nana and Jasmine being only occasional nowadays, we have not seen Maya for months now. To ever get spicy late night web shows again, new girls are a must.

That leaves us with just 5 regulars when they need 4 per day just for the current rosters. Amy, Daisy, Nadia, Ellie and Sami seem to do most of the shows now.