Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So much love for the Aston Martin DB4 Continuation!

14/12/2017, 18:58 (This post was last modified: 14/12/2017, 19:02 by StrumSolo.)
So much love for the Aston Martin DB4 Continuation!
It looks for all the world like a lovingly restored old-timer DB4, but it has in fact been built from scratch by Aston Martin's Works department.

That's not to say it doesn't go like a proper vintage racer, mind.

They're only building 25, with each one priced at around £1.5m, so in the absence of ever likely getting near one IRL you'd better watch this film.

Filth!

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
15/12/2017, 12:42
RE: So much love for the Aston Martin DB4 Continuation!
So it is not the genuine article from the 60s? Sad then Aston is doing this after Jaguar decided to build lightweight E types for rich people to stick in their air conditioned museums and never turn a wheel. What next? Bugatti Royale? Ferrari knocking up a few 250 GTOs for the Tiffosi?
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
22/12/2017, 14:57
RE: So much love for the Aston Martin DB4 Continuation!
Hi There Scotty And All You Rampant Hentai's.

Happy Holidays Matey.

The Idea Off Producing This " Increadibly Gorgeous " DB4

Is What Makes Us Men Drool After Fine Curves That Began With " Fine Curves On Fine Women."

I Can See The " Continuation " ( Pardon The Pun - Couldnt Resist , lol.)

Off Your Childhood Dreams Of Fine Women / Fine Cars - Eye Candy, That Led You To Rampant Tv.

I Admire A Persistant " Hentai's - Hentai " Approach To Life .

I Must Say " One Day Aston May Make Fine Cars For Taller Men ." But I "Dream " Perhaps.

Regards Jester , P/s If You Get The Chance - Beam Me Over Georgie Darby On Xmas Morning ,lol.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You