Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' trailer is finally here
13/12/2017, 15:02
First 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' trailer is finally here
The new trailer for the latest movie in the Jurassic Park franchise is here and it's jam packed full of action, explosions and obviously, a fuckload of dinosaurs.

[Image: 2ajc5]

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is set four years after the destruction of the Jurassic World theme park. Owen and Claire return to the island of Isla Nublar to save the remaining dinosaurs from a volcano that's about to erupt but they come face-to-face with some crazy new breeds of gigantic dinos while uncovering a conspiracy that threatens the entire planet. Check out the trailer:

Looks pretty freakin awesome! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is due for release 22nd June 2018

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
 dony, madpolac683, WittBurger
15/12/2017, 03:58
RE: First 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' trailer is finally here
i cant be the only one who thinks the first jurassic park was the best one, but this trailer really got me looking forward to seeing this, and its good that they still got the at annoying guy from the first jurassic park in this to, i think its the doctor guy cant remember his name but he funny
23/12/2017, 05:33
yeah i liked the last one more than 2 and 3, jurassic park 2 and 3 i thought the dinosaurs didnt look as real as the first one but they stepped it up for jurassic park 4, i rate the first one 10/10 and jurassic park 4 i give it a solid 9
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
WittBurger
30/12/2017, 02:59 (This post was last modified: 30/12/2017, 02:59 by dony.)
yeah man i dont know what happened with that maybe they didnt have the budget, but judging by the trailer in this one the dinosaurs look very good imo, im looking forward to this more than any other movie
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
WittBurger
30/12/2017, 13:32
I enjoyed all movies in the saga, I enjoyed the first Jurassic Park a lot more due to it's darker tone, horror aspect's and overall tensity.
JP: TLW and JP III felt a bit tame in comparison.
JW tried to emulate the first JP movie, and going by the trailer I think that they have done it.

[Image: suck-it-degeneration-x.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madpolac683 for this post:
WittBurger
04/01/2018, 01:50
Looks good this one, only downside to this trailer is that it seems to give away a lot of plot points. And one of the big action set pieces in particular looks like it might just be a huge chunk of the end of the film. Still going to watch it mind but will be avoiding anymore trailers, if they release any, before it's out.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
04/01/2018, 12:11
Ermmm, who the fuck is this guy?

[Image: 2asxp]

Skip to 1 minute and 5 seconds and tell me it doesn't look like they've gotten some pudding faced actor t play Chris Pratt...

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user