Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blokes with beards are being offered a job that pays £30 an hour

12/12/2017, 14:32
Blokes with beards are being offered a job that pays £30 an hour
Do you have a beard? Do you love having it stroked? Well, there is a job that would be perfect for you.

[Image: 2aiw2]

Male grooming company, Mo Bros, are offering you beardy lot the chance to get paid 30 quid an hour if you’re willing to sit in a shopping centre in Leicester for three days over the Christmas holidays and have random people stroke your beard. Apparently, stroking beards releases Oxytocin so stroking a beard for five minutes is the perfect de-stresser.

[Image: 2aiw1]

Co founder of Mo Bros, Savan Dattani, is looking for candidates who huge beards that are at least two inches thick. Visitors of the Highcross shopping centre in Leicester will be able to go to the pop-up beard booth and pay 5 quid to stroke a beard, with all profits going to charity. Here’s what Savan Dattani, a co founder of Mo Bros, had to say about it:

Quote:Christmas is a stressful time of year for most people. You’re in a mad rush trying to buy presents, food and drink, whilst juggling work, a family and other commitments. We had a think of how we could make this situation more enjoyable, and it suddenly came to us – a beard stroking station! We have a few guys with fantastic beards already signed up, but we could do with a few more because we anticipate demand to be high. Santa beards preferred, but not essential!It’s fairly common knowledge that stroking soft things, like animals, reduces stress, but we didn’t want to enlist the help of animals because they obviously can be somewhat unpredictable and chaotic! So, doing what we do, we thought beards are the next best thing! We’ll have an array of products available to use, so the beards will be soft and will smell great. Guests of the station can even brush them if they like!”

Cool idea, but I don't think I'll be running my fingers through some randoms manky beard anytime soon.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
12/12/2017, 23:26 (This post was last modified: 12/12/2017, 23:43 by Jester62.)
RE: Blokes with beards are being offered a job that pays £30 an hour
Hi There Foxy Lady. " Seasonal Greetings To You And Yours."

Well They Missed A Seasonal Oppertunity There Didn't They.

I Mean -
A Company Letter Explaining The "Great Need " Earlier In The Year To " Santa " Would Have Had It Sorted.

Imagine The Punters Arriving In Droves To Ply Ol-Nicks Beard Whilst De-Stressing A Bit And Chance To Catch Up On Olde Times.

For Instance - I've Got To Catch Up With Ol-Nick " What Happened To That Last Mince Pie." lol.

Regards Jester
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jester62 for this post:
ReedeFox